Whats the best webcam that you can get for Mac OSX/Hackintosh

Hannah_09

8 posts in this topic

Okay so this post is a little different than probably most others on here, so admins feel free to delete if you don't like it.

So last night after i finally fixed my hackintosh (yay), i felt it was time to celebrate so ya know i opened a new tab and basically started to play with myself (hey a girls gotta feel good somehow  ;) ) and basically ive always liked the idea that i would like to film myself, so I'm curious whats the highest quality best webcam out there for OSX and my hackintosh?

- Hannah <3

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/5/2017 at 5:11 PM, Hannah_09 said:

Okay so this post is a little different than probably most others on here, so admins feel free to delete if you don't like it.

So last night after i finally fixed my hackintosh (yay), i felt it was time to celebrate so ya know i opened a new tab and basically started to play with myself (hey a girls gotta feel good somehow  ;) ) and basically ive always liked the idea that i would like to film myself, so I'm curious whats the highest quality best webcam out there for OSX and my hackintosh?

- Hannah <3

ROFL... the last thing I would've think of was to whank ({censored}) in front of my Mhackie and record it and share it... G's cry'st, girl, if u r horny, just ask your user (boyfriend) to plug his USB into your socket...multiple times and repeatedly, of course, if he is capable... USB is plug'n'play :D