Hp 430 "Still waiting root device" Mac Os Sierra

lTunix

3 posts in this topic

Hello, i have a problem when i try install Mac Os Sierra on my Notebook

HP 430 PC Notebook

Intel Core i3-2310M 2.10Ghz

6Gb RAM

Im using Clover Legacy (BootDiskUtility) and bootpack macOS Sierra 10.12 for Hp430, but when i try boot Mac Os Sierra in my hp 430 i have an error "waiting for root devices" then the system crash like "graphic glitch" and stop sign.

But before this error appears "usbmsc non unique identifier". Im using 2 pendrives to install the system, one of them is the clover and the other its the Operative system.

I tried change the usb port and the bootflags npci=0x2000 & npci=0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes, etc and the error appears again and again.

Help me please :(

Sorry for my bad english

post-2231585-0-68445000-1503548460_thumb.jpg

As stated in your similar thread at OSXL, those bootflags are Chameleon/Enoch's, i.e. as useful with Clover as parameter MyGrandPaWasAPirate=Yes or "secret" option arch=32 as an infamous sunday Hackintosher once "discovered"...  :P

It's unusual, not to say odd, to try and install OS X/macOS with one USB key hosting the Clover bootloader and another one hosting the OS installation package. It's do-able of course but I wonder why you chose to proceed in such a way and how you built the "OS" USB key.

Anyway, Jake gave you a revised bootpack; give it a try.

I tried with the bootpack of jake in OSXL but the error appears again, i will wait any answer to fix the problem, thanks for comment :)

post-2231585-0-27209400-1503584366_thumb.jpg