badformat

1 post in this topic

Hi.

I've made Hackintosh system with this configuration:

• i5-6600k Skylake
  • ASUS Z170-A
  • 16GB RAM Corsair
  • 480 GB SSD SATA III

Everything was great until i installed USBInjectall.kext (i don't know why i did it, cause i really didn't have any reasons).

My Hackintosh system started to reboot and shutdown very slow, external hard drive not mounted, mouse started to respond very laggy.

So i've decided to roll back. I've deleted USBInjectall.kext file from /Library/Extensions folder and kextcache. Copied AppleUSBXHCI.kext from backup folder that i've made earlier to /Library/Extensions, rebuilt cache.

Now i can see that i don't have USBInjectall.kext in my kextstat. USB ports works great (the only question is i've got USB 2.0 ports, USB 3.0 ports and USB 3.1 ports on my MB, but in system information i see only two USB hubs - 3.0 and 3.1, but no 2.0, is it ok?), but i still got a problem with slow reboot and shutdown time. It pisses me off because there wasn't a problem like that until i started to messing around with kexts.

Can someone help me and fix my stupid mistakes.

Thank you.

EDIT: Solved.

It's all about USB 3.1 port and usb wireless adapter. When i switch my adapter to USB 3.1 port my system starts to reboot/shutdown very slowly. So i just switch adapter to another USB 3.0 port and everything working fine now.

kextstat.rtf

config.plist.zip

Edited by badformat