Installing nvidia web drivers (Guide)

bbmatias3

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys I wanted to starts this topic if your having trouble installing web drivers. I have found a very easy solution hopefully it works for you. If you can help out members here, it would help us!!
The way i install web drivers is once you have Mac OS installed(I'm in sierra 10.12.6) I booted up my computer/ then clover boots up. Go to the graphics settings and make sure NOTHING is selected. If you inject anything web driver installation will fail. So give it a couple tries until it boots into Mac OS. If you can boot with no options selected in graphics menu in clover you will be able to install web drivers.

Now to enable that's a whole different issue. You will need to Install the EmuVariableUefi-64 driver into the Drivers64UEFI folder in Clover. You can use Clover Configurator!! (Mount EFI first-I use pandora) Then In Configurator, in the "Tools" section on the left, you'll see the "Install Drivers" tool. Use that to install the driver. This will install in your EFI folder.

You should also change your smbios to 14,2 anything higher will give you black screen

Now you can try to boot by injecting web drivers in graphics menu in clover. If it doesn't work the last step is to do this:

1. Mount EFI Partition
2. Open /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with text edit, Xcode, or Plist Editor Pro
3. Edit as shown below:
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>
4. Remove Boot/Arguments/nvda_drv=1 if necessary
5. Save and reboot