Correct Clover files on Lenovo B570 with Yosemite

cccvisconti

3 posts in this topic

I need some help from people who HAVE this hardware:

Lenovo B570 (Intel Core i3 2350m)

I have Yosemite running and everything works perfectly, BUT... I keep booting from a Chameleon-CD.

My harddisk has the "GUID Partition Table" and I want to use Clover (in the EFI partition). I just did not manage to configure everything correctly. The Apple logo appears, then the progress bar, but then nothing happens.

On the Chameleon CD and in the Extra folder of my harddrive I have a working DSDT.aml and "ssdt_i3_2350m.aml", as well as extra kexts, but even using these files with clover I cannot boot. I guess I must have a bad config.plist but probably also other wrong files.

So, THE EASIEST SOLUTION would be that someone with a Lenovo B570 (+ clover) just uploades the complete content of the folders "BOOT" and "CLOVER" that are located within the EFI folder on the harddrive's EFI partition of his/her working Clover bootloader. 

*** PLEASE *** ... It will be less than 10 MB, but would be THE solution for me.

Once again my hardware:

Lenovo B570
Intel Core i3-2350m
hard disk: GUID Partition Table
installed: Yosemite (10.10.2)
graphics: Intel HD 3000

THANK YOU in advance !!

• 4 months later...

@ cccvisconti

Got almost the exact Lenovo B570 setup with Atheros 9285 (no whitelist bios), got it running 10.10.5 with Chameleon and a few kexts but would rather do Clover. How about you share your <Solved> Clover boot pack. and save others (me) the trouble you went through? Thanks.