VoodooPS2Controller.kext (Keyboard and Trackpad) won't load

jlrain98

1 post in this topic

Hi, I would like to ask for help regarding my laptop:

Lenovo Ideapad 310 141KB

RAM 4GB DDR4
CPU I5 - 7200U
Graphic: Geforce 920MX + Intel HD 620

I am successfully able to install into my kabylake machine with skyline FakeCPU, and currently after post install, 

I have the problem in my Keyboard and Trackpad, (So I use external keyboard and mouse with usb). 

I tried fixed my keyboard with VoodooController.kext and put it inside EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other. 

When I try my Ethernet with IntelMausiEthernet.kext, and put the same place (Clover/Kexts/Other). After Reboot I can access my ethernet and check with kextstat Its works.

But I didn't see VoodooController.kext inside the kextstat so might be not working.

I found VoodooTSCSync.kext in my kextstat and also found in my /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other, but it does not have in S/L/E. 

So my conclusion is whatever I put kexts inside my /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other, it will work after reboot.

So my question is why my keyboard unable to load the kextstat while already as the same place as other kexts.

Is it my kexts is not supported. Have the problem occured by the Clover/config.plist, and why I am able to install with that EFI?

Anyway thanks for your time. Hope can find solution soon.

This is my voodoops2controller.kexts as attached