AMD GUY Depressed [HACKINTOSH NEEDED!]

maaz16

84 posts in this topic

@carlo_67 No i have not overclocked my CPU as i dont know how to do it..

and i installed your package but still no audio.... also There is no Extra folder in my Mac HD... but when i do spotlight search it shows me a extra folder in Mac HD partition.

Please help me... pls check screenshot.

Here's something that does not go '

It looks like you've installed both Enoch and Clover, so you will not find much trouble

Here's something that does not go '

It looks like you've installed both Enoch and Clover, so you will not find much trouble

Yes when i installed the OSX El Capitan.... i had no bootloader and i have also no internet connection working.... so i had a clover file in my other partition... i just installed it with hope that it will fix everything... but something it doesnt work....but i also had the enoch and it worked... :)

@Shanee ...Still My usb doesn't work... my camera doesn't work.... i have to sign in to every website when ever i restart my compute... same issue for every browser (safari, chrome, etc)

please help me bro...

Did you sign into AppStore? iCloud?

@Gigamaxx.... Yes Appstore and icloud both works... imessage not working... and no facetime... but im happy.

@Shanee... usb also working now :)

the only issue is now chrome dont keep my history save.. everytime i resart i have to sign in to insanelymac.com again... 

can you please solve this issue also tell me right now im using 160GB HDD and i have a 1TB HDD with windows installed.. i want to get rid of windows and want to install the mac on 1TB

so i thier any way to make a clone of my current hackintosh and restore on other HDD coz the system will remain the same only the HDD will be change.. also this my HDD is on GUID Partition table..

so does that mean i have to lost all my data on 1TB HDD and i have to format that one :(

You can try this suggestion from the Google forums,

What worked for me: Deleting the files "Cookies" and "Cookies-journal" from my profile.

Step 1: Quit chrome.

Step 2: Find your profile. In OSX it was in "~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/". In Windows, it'll probably be in "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default" for XP or "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default" for Vista/7. If you've made more than one profile, then you'll need to find the appropriate one (and probably know enough not to need my further instructions).

Step 3: Delete or rename the two files "Cookies" and "Cookies-journal"

Step 4: Start Chrome, log into sites (being sure to enable "remember me" type features)

Step 5: Restart Chrome to verify that the logins are remembered

As for using the other HDD you can clone the current one using Carbon Copy Cloner. It's what I use when I need to backup the full drive. macOS uses the GUID scheme anyway but you'll need to format it to remove Windows anyway.

• 3 months later...

Hello All,

Good Day!

Guys i really need the help that my audio is not working again, i have recently installed a new copy of Shanee's El Capitan on my system and i followed all the instruction from previous guides.

but now my audio is not working i have tried almost everything.

So my org.chameleon.Boot.plist is

(

<dict>

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>Graphics Mode</key>

<string>1680x1050x32</string>

<key>Kernel Flags</key>

<string>-v npci=0x2000</string>

<key>USBBusFix</key>

<string>Yes</string>

</dict>

)

also here is the snapshot of my Extra/Extrensions folder

https://i.imgur.com/Qhf0VwO.png

DPCIManager Screenshot

https://i.imgur.com/SiplL7x.png

About This Mac/System Report/Audio Screnshot

https://i.imgur.com/N6VHwIb.png

Thanks,

Maaz

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ot2b3odfwwyc39w/voodoohda-v2-8-4.zip?dl=0

okay guys here is the update, this above file seems to have enabled the audio controllers and when i plugged the headphones in it recognized it as headphones but still no audio from headphone.

Please help me on this thing guys... really really need help.

here is the screenshots.

https://imgur.com/oYxrva7