AMD GUY Depressed [HACKINTOSH NEEDED!]

maaz16

84 posts in this topic

I dont know the exact model no.. can you please tell my any kext which can fix it?

Hey @Shanee... GOD Bless you my friend... its working... everything is working...you are a king of mac :)

a true mackintosh guy.. :)

now my friend i have only one issue...the sound card doest work bro... can you please help me this one out also :)

BTW.. look at the screenshots of the success...i literally cried when i see everything working :')

@Shanee.. also my Sound and icloud doesnt work  ....  :(  :(  :(

can you please help me again bro :)

For audio use VoodooHDA 

http://www.osx86.net/files/file/1194-voodoohda-288-pkg-installer/

1. Your Ethernet device should to be "en0" and it' s "Built-in" as @Ricoc90 has said. Rehabman has a good resources for U

2. Enoch (or Chameleon) user, place AppleALC.kext to /EFI/Extra/Extensions folder. Also set ur "org.chameleon.Boot.list" for layout-id:

<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>103</string>
<key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
<string>03000000</string> 

CsrActiveConfig: for disabling SIP. HDEFLayoutID=0300000 >> "3" here is just example on my mach, urs is depends.

#Edit1: Plz make sure that "KernelBooter_kexts" is set to "Yes" on Enoch Install Wizard

<key>KernelBooter_kexts</key>
<string>Yes</string> 

... so u're able to use any *.kexts from ur /E/E folder. It' s saved separately on "kernel.plist" file from ur /Extra folder.

#Edit2: U can also use Chameleon Wizard for editing ur OCBP.plist

AppleALC on AMD Does it Work? ^_^

I do not believe

• Like 1

You installed HDAdisabler?

no i haven't installed it...

@Badruzeus i think the VoodooHDA is only for clover bootloader.... and im using enoch... also is there any wizard for enoch? i want to disable the verbose mode now as its ugly...

also my imessage still dont work...

i think messed up something... i firstly installed the VoodooHDA with Kext wizard in Extra folder... and when nothing happens i installed it with kext utility in S/L/E

so is it not working because of that?

Guest ricoc90

also is there any wizard for enoch? i want to disable the verbose mode now as its ugly...

Chameleon wizard: http://www.osx86.net/files/file/4132-chameleon-wizard/

I believe it's a pita to enable iMessage on AMD machines, but Enoch comes with a FileNVRAM module. When installing Enoch you can select it.

Then you need to create a working serial and MLB and use your MAC adress as ROM.

When I was still using Enoch, I just created a random serial through chameleon wizard.

The MLB needs to be 13 digits if your serial has 11 digits, 17 if your serial has 12 digits.

In my case my MLB had to be 13 digits, so I just took my serial and added 2 more digits:

Example serial A1B2B3C4D5E

Example MLB A1B2B3C4D5E6F

For ROM I just used my MAC adress, since it needs to be unique 12 digits, starting and seperated by %

Example ROM %01%02%03%04%05%06

Then I added them to my nvram through terminal

@Badruzeus i think the VoodooHDA is only for clover bootloader.... and im using enoch... also is there any wizard for enoch? i want to disable the verbose mode now as its ugly...

1. Just follow what @gengik84 advices for VoodooHDA, the sources also available here or here. Chameleon Wizard also works with Enoch I guess.

For verbose mode, remove "-v" from "Kernel_flags" of ur OCBP.

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>-v</string>

2. For iMessage is defferent case, U may get Apple Store works after ur Ethernet became "en0", but for this plz read here (sorry, only for Clover user).  :)

• Like 1

Hello i did what @gengik84 , i installed the VoodooHDA+Disabler-PrefPan.zip

but still my audio doesn't work... i dont understand whats wrong now as im following every step as you guys told me...

also please havae a look on the 2 screenshots im attaching right now...

thanks....also i dont even care about the imessage.....im very happy that my hackintosh is running perfectly.. just this audio hiccup... and i think we are all done :)

post-2153034-0-81035500-1500174720_thumb.png

post-2153034-0-05625600-1500174788_thumb.png

Removes VoodooHDA and HDADisabler from Extras/Extensions. You have to install it in E /L/Extensions

And use this

Use pkg and follow the instructions

Are you using overclock in the cpu?

The cause of the phenom with voodoo hiccups, was caused by the multiplier, lowers the multiplier of the CPU

VoodooHDA-v2.zip

• Like 1

@carlo_67 No i have not overclocked my CPU as i dont know how to do it..

and i installed your package but still no audio.... also There is no Extra folder in my Mac HD... but when i do spotlight search it shows me a extra folder in Mac HD partition.

Please help me... pls check screenshot.

post-2153034-0-27517100-1500218951_thumb.png

Okay So here is the issues...

Calling all experts....@Shanee @carlo_67 @Badruzeus @ricoc90 and all others...

My Current Issues is.. the audio doesn't work.. everything seems fine... but my Voodoo controls are disable or grey-out...

Also when ever i restart my system... I have to sign in everywhere again... even chrome.. i have to sign in to it again... i don't understand why...

Also my CPU ports doesn't work properly... like only my USB and mouse is connected( Thanks to GOD for that) 

But if i insert a USB it doesn't work.. if i plug in headphones or speaker no output from that...

I don't understand...but i think im using the bootflag (-f (ignore cache))... so i think thats the one causing all the sign in issues...

And i tried to disable the (-f) bootflag from chameleon wizard... but then my app store wont connect to internet then...

And i see no "Extra" folder in my Mac HD Partition... (its my startup disk like, its the one where mac is installed right now)

Please help me from these tiny hiccups and i will be grateful to you all...

also please tell me if i can update my osx from app store or not?

The Extra folder is hidden that's all. If you open up terminal and run sudo chflags nohidden /Extra it'll appear.

As for USB try my experimental fix. I've got this running on my Sierra install but should work on El Cap too. I've attached it below. As for Audio try this version of VoodooHDA,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs7jty8d2rksk85/VoodooHDA.kext.zip?dl=0

El Capitan : Sierra USB Fix.zip