devid 0x02e1

AMD TEST1 10.4.8DVD

original 8.8.1 kernel...and now the semthex latest beta7

titan works correctly recognise my card model

i start the gui but no QE/CI :censored2:

there is nothing else to try i think...

this DVD was my last hope cause now i have 8.8.1 kernel with AMD

but still no luck with the nvidia :(

first and foremost, i dont have much experience with this. that being said, could someone kindly explain more in depth instruction from project titans webpage. i've tried natit, titan (more than likely not the correct way), macvidia, macvidia + natit and macvidia + titan and none have worked. the closest i come is the ability to change resolutions. macvidia and natit both recognize my card, but i still have no qe/ci. and when it hangs, i am unable to go into -s and type anything as i no longer have access to a apple keyboard. my specs are in my sig and i'm running the 10.4.8 AMD test 1 off of pirate bay. thanx for any response

edit: for you guys/gals that are curious about the cards it works with, i believe if you open the titan.kext/contents/macos/titan and opent with texteditor, you will see a list of gpus it will work for. its a guess so dont flame if i'm wrong

Well, visit the Natit Forum in the X Labs sectiom maybe there are more information there that could help you.

Natit and Titan works well with Geforces 6600, of course there are several versions of 6600 .

Why do you need an Apple keyboard to go to -s (single user mode) ?

:tomato: i dont know why i cant type after i go into single user mode, maybe cause its not a usb connection. also noticed there is trouble using DVI output, which i'm using. anyone know off the top of there head the link to a thread that has it working, i'm hunting for one now.

You can try modifying your bios settings to make USB keyboard and mouse work as legacy/DOS mode, enter single user mode, make the modifications and reboot.

You can connect a ordinary PS2 KB disconnect all USB KB and mouse and enter in single user mode, make mods, reboot.

thats what i'm using, PS2 kb, sorry for any confusion. what i meant was i could type in -s mode when i had the apple kb (usb) but since i no longer use it, i cant type. next time i'll try removing the mouse

loading natit using http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=34244 now can change resolution (which isnt new), but still dont have QE/CI, should i try titan next?

Hey guys,

Recently loaded Jas's 10.4.8 with Semthex kernel. Got the recent Titan.kext release and followed the instructions in omni website (found above) and it worked like magic. Did what was suggested here but nothing happened. Now I got QE/CI ! No audio though...

btw, I have nvidia GeForce 5500

• 2 weeks later...
Not working here on my 6100 integrated graphics card. Detects the card fine, then when it goes to start the login window it just hangs. :) Anyone get any of the integrated 6xxx cards to work?

Nope, I never get onboard GPU working. I have Asrock K8NF4G mobo with NV6100 onboard, even MacVidia won't work. Now I'm waiting for new NV 7600, damn 59Hertz drives me crazy ;/

Cheers.

Edited by atomus

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

I have an a8n-sli deluxe motherboard, athlon 64 3200, and an xfx geforce 6600 0x0141 card. The problem is I have sse2. Will this installation work on my setup or does it not work on sse2? If not, is there anything that WILL work!?

Thanks, Matt

• 4 weeks later...

I have some Question to all friend here!!!!

This is my spec:

AMD Sempron 3000+

Asus K8N

Kingston 1G Ram

Seagate 80G IDE

Asus Geforce FX5200

I have been install mac os x 10.4.8 kernel 8.8.1 Semthex, then for the selection, I choose normaly Titan driver included and ok it's working for change screen but not support Qe/Ci so what have a problem with this. How can i solve this problem? The same Fx5200 with intel chipset and p4, I try the same way supported. No need to do anything. But for AMD not working, Can anyone help?

thank you so much for your helping