ASUS X99-A II + E5 2696 v3 + GTX960 success.

4 posts in this topic

I try to install 10.12.5 on the system, but fail, don't know why, can boot into system only 20% percent, and load video driver less then 10 times during my more than 100 booting.

But with same config.plist (Clover), 10.13 works like charm, not even once fail to boot into system, quite unbelievable. still can't fix the video driver, working on it.

And NVMe seems is natively supported, I can format it, and treats as a external device.

Ethernet can't load, but my wifi card BCM94360CD is well supported, that's all for now, keep update.

My hardware is 

ASUS X99-A II

E5 2696 v3 with HT disabled

MSI Nvidia GTX960

Micron DDR4 16GB*4

Intel SSD 540s 480GB

Intel NVMe 600p 512GB

BCM94360CD

I try to install 10.12.5 on the system, but fail, don't know why, can boot into system only 20% percent, and load video driver less then 10 times during my more than 100 booting.

But with same config.plist (Clover), 10.13 works like charm, not even once fail to boot into system, quite unbelievable. still can't fix the video driver, working on it.

And NVMe seems is natively supported, I can format it, and treats as a external device.

Ethernet can't load, but my wifi card BCM94360CD is well supported, that's all for now, keep update.

My hardware is 

ASUS X99-A II

E5 2696 v3 with HT disabled

MSI Nvidia GTX960

Micron DDR4 16GB*4

Intel SSD 540s 480GB

Intel NVMe 600p 512GB

BCM94360CD

Please provide details how you successfully installed 10.13! Thanks..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

GREAT {censored} NEWS TO ALL MY FRIENDS AT INSANLEYMAC  THAT MEANS 

LOKI THOR ODIN LUCYF3R 4CHAN AND THE OTHER NEGGERS TOO AND KDP 

ESPECIALLY CHRIS1111 EVEN THOUGH YOU NEGGERS BANNED ME I FIXED 

THE WEBDRIVER IT WORKS ON THE TITAN-X SUPER PUTIN CARD THE 24 GB 

MODEL IT WASNT EASY YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR MACINE INTO MACPRO 4.1

DONT USE Mac Pro 6.1 AND FOLLWO THESE INSTRUCTIONS 

NVIDIA has released MacOS High Sierra 10.13 graphics drivers

These drivers are currently the only way to get graphics card acceleration:

- PASCAL NEW PROTOTYPE TITAN XP TI L8K PUTIN 64 GB CARDS 

(WHY DOES PUTIN NEED A 8K GRAPHICS CARD WHO THE {censored} KNOWS MAYBE TO 3D BUILD GUNS AND NUKES YES I SAID A 3D PRINTED NUKE  WARHEAD

-Pascal GTX 1050, 1050 Ti, 1060, 1070, 1080, 1080 Ti, TITAN Xp

-Maxwell GTX 750, 750 Ti, 950, 960, 970, 980, 980 Ti, TITAN X

To uninstall the old WebDriver, follow these steps:

1.) Open NVIDIA Driver Manager in the menu bar item.

2.) Click the padlock icon and enter the administrator password.

3.) Click the uninstall button.

4.) Click Uninstall and continue with Uninstall. Restart the system as shown

5.) Install the original version of the AppleGraphicsControl.kext kext (only if you have previously edited it) in / S / L / E / Kext Utility

Ignore these steps if you come from a clean installation of High Sierra

To install the new officially distributed NVIDIA 10.13 WebDriver package, follow these steps:

1.) Download and install the NVIDIA WebDriver HighSierra 10.13.pkg package During installation, an error message will appear, ignore it and continue the installation until you are prompted to restart the system.

2.) Only for those who have smbios iMac 15.1 - iMac 17.1 - MacPro 6.1 Before restarting, put another kext other NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext.zip, NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext.zip and Lilu.kext folder in order to avoid the black screen problem after booting the system

3.) In some cases you must set the SIP (CsrActiveConfig) file to 0x3 in the .config file

4.) Now restart the system. At startup, you will have the fully functional WebDriver Nvidia with OpenGL and Metal 2 support: thumbsup_anim:

YES IT WORKS 100% I HAD TO MOD THESE A LITTLE JUST USE THE ORIGINAL WEBDRIVER FROM NVIDIA PKG 114 DOESNT WORK WITH 117 NEGGERS I TRIED BUILD 405 IS A {censored} MALWARE DONT USE IT CONTAINS FEDWARE NEGGERS HAVE A NICE DAYYOUR BUDDY SATAN LUCYF3R ALWAYS CHRIS111

NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext.zip

NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext.zip