Clover won’t boot after update to 10.12.5

PsychoKoopa

35 posts in this topic

I decided to update my Hackintosh from 10.12 to 10.12.5 today. The update went fine but after rebooting, my hackintosh hdd was not showing up in the BIOS. I could boot into it through my original install USB however. I tried updating clover, replacing it with the one on the USB, and copying it to the Mac HD from the EFi partition to be safe. Nothing seems to be working. Any ideas on how to get my Clover up and running again?

Yes, try boot from HDD and post a error photo in verbose mode(-v)

No I mean, I can’t boot from HDD. It won’t let me because it doesn’t show up in the bios. I can boot to my drive from my install USB but there is no errors. Ima not having errors with Clover I just can’t boot into it.

Bios setting appears to be wrong.

- Optimized default.

- AHCI

- Boot UEFI

- IGPU

- USB UEFI and LEGACY

- Network stack disable.

Didn’t work. Plus the BIOS settings I was using before I updated Sierra worked just fine.

copy the clover folder inside USB Stick to ur HDD, use it

copy my DSDT.aml and kexts too inside clover folder above

Also didn’t work but maybe I did something wrong.
  • Like 1

i've check efi folder and it's not good

copy it to usb and boot, after download newest nvidia web driver and cuda for mac (run both), open folder efi_config run adgpfix and run kext utility (source "google")

after that rename file config_postintall to config.plist and copy to usb and boot again

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3rCjwTwXx71MFMtT0hjNlkwTmc/view?usp=sharing

I did a vanilla install of Sierra 10.12.5 and all was well. The only problem I'm having is I don't get any sound. Any ideas of how to fix this? I've tried VoodooHDA, Patched AppleHDA, and AppleALC, and none have worked (not sure if maybe i just didn't do it right.)

ALC662, U can try some ids, check

attachicon.gifMaLd0n 2017-06-30 às 15.01.05.png

attachicon.gifAUDIO.zip

inject in clover one by one, reboot and test

attachicon.gifMaLd0n 2017-06-30 às 15.02.56.png

u use my clover folder?

send me one ioreg, need check things

attachicon.gifIORegistryExplorer.app.zip

Do I need to have vanilla AppleHDA kext? Are there any kexts I need in System/Library/Extensions?