Realtek alc662 microphone issue

jeam25

3 posts in this topic

Hi !

Ive tried everything i think , I'm going crazy right now. Everything works as expected " amazing " I say , BUT I cannot control the microphone input with the apple volume control slide . Also the microphone doesn't sound trough the speakers with some kexts .

Ive tried a lot of applehda and voodoohda . Having more success with the voodoo .

Well this is what I get :

With voodoo had 2.8.8 package from insanely Mac . All works BUT no input gain control .
With voodoo 2.9.0d10 package from insanely Mac . All works BUT no input gain control and no sound from microphone on speakers . Tried formatting the system and installing from scratch with no success .

System :

Asrock H81M VG4 with Realtek Alc662

Please I'm going crazy on this any help !?

Wow..thank you very much for all your help ...amazing no words friend !! :-) . Well i think i made it right by selecting the inputs etc . I wrote in details in the spanish side so maybe is better to continue there . And yeah i ave a ATI video card so in sound preferences i have to select wich one to use . When i select Digital there is no options to choose but when i select the other i can see the options available . Well and for the internal cable , yes i have a cable for the case to make available the input and outputs in front of the case . Well that being said thanks agian and lets continue in the spanish side ...Thanks , thanks and many thanks !! :-)

https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC

try layout id = 5,7,11,12,13

good luck :)

Hi and thanls but the links appears broken :-/ 47c492abaeb61b52aa199ddbbac57199.jpg