Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

I have not made any copies, but I just tried not,

Just run the time machine from system preferences and use it to create a newer backup of your system and see if it works.

How ever the "Restore" button is grayed out which means the backup can not be restored within the macOS but if you boot your system with the recovery partition or with a USB disk you can restore the data with a certain backup. 

@cyberdevs hi,

At the beginning of the clean installation of the High Sierra DP7, I get an error (image).
Please help.

Thank you

Hi there,

You need to use the latest version of the clover configurator to update your SMBIOS info and use the latest clover r4182.

I do not have the windows I put on USB and now I had a clean DP6 installation.

Today, I made a USB with DP7, a clover of chris1111 v4182, but I got the error that I sent you picture.

Currently working with High Sierra from external SSD.

I do not have the windows I put on USB and now I had a clean DP6 installation.

Today, I made a USB with DP7, a clover of chris1111 v4182, but I got the error that I sent you picture.

Currently working with High Sierra from external SSD.

can you send the bootlog from your clover?

No when you are in clover boot menu press F2 key and it will save the freeboot.log in the /EFI/Clover/misc and send that log.

Or boot into macOS on your external SSD using your bootable USB disk and from there use clover configurator to create the boot.log and post that as well

You're bootlog appears normal the only thing that I can think of is to remove the EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi and nvram.plist from your EFI folder, however EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi doesn't cause the OSInstall.mpkg error anymore but what the heck, give it a try 

You're bootlog appears normal the only thing that I can think of is to remove the EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi and nvram.plist from your EFI folder, however EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi doesn't cause the OSInstall.mpkg error anymore but what the heck, give it a try 

After removing EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi and nvram.plist from the EFI folder, the installation of the High Sierra DP7 is made without error.

Thank you very much.  :hysterical:

I reinstalled the Sierro DP7 EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi from Clover r4182 and worked OK.

I do not have a Nvram.plist because I deleted it before installing it from USB.

I am wondering if the system still works like a must ?

Thank you.

I reinstalled the Sierro DP7 EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi from Clover r4182 and worked OK.

I do not have a Nvram.plist because I deleted it before installing it from USB.

I am wondering if the system still works like a must ?

Thank you.

I don't think you'll ever need to use EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi at all. Your hack will perform completely ok without it. I don't use it on my test rig and I don't have a problem,