Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

I want to install Sierra with UEFI bootloader and I can't get past Apple logo as seen on the photo.

After about 10 secs my PC restarts and installation starts all over again. I get no errors.

Any help would be much appreciated.

think.jpg

Have you tried to change anything in config.plist file?

Because in the pictures you posted there were some boot flags that I didn't add.

-f debug=0 dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 these flags are not set in the config.plist file I posted. The only flag I have is -v.

Have you tried to change anything in config.plist file?

Because in the pictures you posted there were some boot flags that I didn't add.

-f debug=0 dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 these flags are not set in the config.plist file I posted. The only flag I have is -v.

I tried, in your original config.plist-in, but it does not help.

I think there is something wrong with the graphics as shown (panic)

Did you have any previous versions of macOS installed on your computer before or is it your first attempt?

Before that, I had a computer Lenovo ThinkCentre M900p and to him I had any new version of the Mac, from El Capitan to Sierra 10:12 ....

Now I have a new computer AIO Lenovo ThinkCentre M900z and for 3 days I can not install the Sierra.

Link to my computer.

Look for Serial IO/Serial Port it usually must be inside Integrated Peripherals 

I'm not familiar with the model of your computer so you have to look for it.

But not all models have the Serial Port, it's optional I just want you to make sure it's not the cause of Kernel Panic.

I don't see a serial IO but there is a SOL and it's already disabled.

Is secure boot enabled? if so disable it.

set Pre-Allocated Memory size to 64 in video setup.

I don't think any other changes are necessary.