Ryzen Clover Installation Guide macOS Sierra

Gigamaxx

1,334 posts in this topic

Did you use any arguments lilubeta? Also did you put Lilu and whatever been in s l e ???

It goes a little more than half way then turns off I'm booting from external hard drive

I booted in V mode and it just shows a lot of text loading plugins

I'm getting closer

So I was able to boot in my intel machine. Made the changes for the mac sierra high kernal

Extensions framework kernal prekernal (like the tutorial)

Trying to boot but loads more than half way then shuts down

I can boot my ryzen machine via my gt 210 still working on it! I might test my gtx 1080ti

Thank you gigamaxx it worked I get full acceleration with my Rx 480!!!! All I did was boot my mac os sierra high with my gt210 and put what ever green and Lilu in s/l/e then use kext utility (very important)!!

I'm planning to install to my main SSD do I need to select a specific file format?!!

Just tested my gtx 1080ti with the latest drivers I get 44 fps on cinebech still performance issues with mac os sierra high :/

Ok wtf, yesterday it was working fine. Today I boot my pc to os x and I get the message that this version of Mac OS x is not supported on this platform??

Check your clover boot menu/manager screen ion options for the Symbios, is it Mac Pro 6.1? If it’s 3.1 it gives that error.

@Gigamaxx any luck with Bluetooth on sierra high?!! I got my wifi adapter work oob everything runs great super smooth

No my bluetooth is still not working.   Did you try enabling iCloud?  Sleep doesn't work either, but High Sierra is nice.   I saw your Geekbench 134605,very nice score.  

Try setting busrsatio=4.0 and run a Geekbench.   I have a sudo overclock ability with my setup.   My clock timings can be faked up to 7.0 GHz and the system doesn't crash. I wonder if its just my setup doing this.   No one else has been able to reproduce it yet.

iCloud?!!! No not yet! Sleep worked for me I didn't do anything lol it sleeps then to boot back up I just press power buttons! System seems very stable! I have my machine stock 3.0 and use npci=0x3000 and busratio=30

I'll give it a shot and report back. My front USB ports work and my USB audio works so that's good!

• Like 1

When I open about this mac, I see 3.6 GHz unknown. How do I make this show my Ryzen 1800x?

Here's the link for the thread drag a copy of the file to desktop and then create a folder to store original in as a spare before you attempt it in case anything gets corrupted.    

Download Text Wrangler form AppStore first.    If you can't get it to work post a "compressed" copy of the file I will edit it for you.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/323469-change-cpu-name-in-about-this-mac/?view=getnewpost

Ok updated to 10.12.6, now it won't start. Getting kernel cache error...

Update: booted in verbose and single user and used the commands, now working again just need to update the nvidia web driver

You updated from 10.12.5 ???

Here's the link for the thread drag a copy of the file to desktop and then create a folder to store original in as a spare before you attempt it in case anything gets corrupted.    

Download Text Wrangler form AppStore first.    If you can't get it to work post a "compressed" copy of the file I will edit it for you.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/323469-change-cpu-name-in-about-this-mac/?view=getnewpost

here, thanks I appreciate it. 

AppleSystemInfo.framework.zip