[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

What's puzzling me is that in the compatibility list I saw out there, iMac 2009 appears on, and they had no auxiliary video card ...

I've tried a lot of alternatives by switching kexts, changing plists, putting other kexts and nothing. I noticed that it looks like the AMDX3000 is all broken, but I do not understand how this can happen ... I've been looking at the plist of the X3000 and I've seen that it looks like it has odd errors or changes and the torque is less than 10.12.5 . Would they release this beta with this so spoiled kext ????

Has anyone a fully-working HD4600?
As most Nvidia users need to wait until Nvidia releases new drivers, I would be interested in using the integrated graphic process. I know it requires some strings in clover. Any advice would be appreciated!

Has anyone a fully-working HD4600?

As most Nvidia users need to wait until Nvidia releases new drivers, I would be interested in using the integrated graphic process. I know it requires some strings in clover. Any advice would be appreciated!

My HD4400 works in HS with same config from Sierra.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well seeing as macOS does not support optimus I am only using the Intel HD. My discreet card (nvidia) is disabled via dsdt/ssdt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapata

Hi SavageAUS

I have z170x-ud5

try many method to install 12.13 beta

but have crash or black screen

any idea

EFI.zip

Hi SavageAUS

I have z170x-ud5

try many method to install 12.13 beta

but have crash or black screen

any idea

Do you have a discreet GPU or you are using the IGFX? I assume you are using the IGFX right?

• Like 1

Well, it's not ideal, but I got video acceleration by switching several kexts to those of the Sierra, but with 24-bit colors (if anyone can explain why?). It's great to meet HS.

I don't have graphic card, just use intel hd 530 inside the motherboard

try using these flags under the boot section

alcbeta,lilubeta, igfxbeta 

and add the 0x19120000 ig-platform-id

Don't use these flags, exclude all strings in config.plist concerning Intel graphics, don't set any ig-platform-id and then the system set graphics properties by default and this works.

As well other good settings is 0x193b0000 for my motherboard.

• Like 2

Don't use these flags, exclude all strings in config.plist concerning Intel graphics, don't set any ig-platform-id and then the system set graphics properties by default and this works.

Isn't 0x193b0000 for Intel Iris 580?

• Like 1

I have GA- Z170X-UD5 and use intel hd 530

I need your help

please check my config.plist and edit for me

Regards 

Until today, I still can't do anything.

+ Get OSInstaller.pkg at stage 2 if I update directly from Sierra

+ Stuck at Bluescreen if I install from USB.

You must have ethernet kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other to move forward.

• Like 3