Shutdown doesn't work correctly after Sleep and USB not properly ejected

hitman478

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a Problem when my Laptop was in Sleep Mode and when I do an shutdown the Laptop does an Reboot instead of an Shutdown. In Clover I have set the Option Fix Shtudown and applied this Patch also in the DSDT.  When I do an Shutdown without was in Sleep before then everything is fine and the Laptop stays off and doesn't reboot.

My second Problem is also when the Laptop was in Sleep and it wakes up then I get the message that my USB Sticks were not properly ejected and I have to replug them that they will get recognized again. The USB Sticks are connected via an USB Hub to my Laptop.

I use OS X Sierra 10.12.5 the problems were also in 10.12.4

Do you have any suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks.

• Like 1

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin

-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer

-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop

• Like 1

I have now Uploaded everything in the three zip Files. Is itpossible if you patch something in the DSDT or SSDT that you an do this in my already patched files or send me the patched that you have made that I can apply it myself because in the past when someone has patched my DSDT I couldn't boot successfully in the most times.

Thanks.

ioReg.zip

Send me matthiass MacBook Air.zip

CLOVER.zip

• 3 weeks later...