Problems with z170x ud3 +i7 6700k updating from 10.12 to 10.12.5

Pimof

140 posts in this topic

When you see clover boot loader window before closing the macOS too boot press F4 it will save all the DSDT and SSDT tables inside /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Original post them here for further use.

Is it that with the config kernel?Ā 

Ā 

"When you see clover boot loader window before closing the macOS too boot press F4 it will save all the DSDT and SSDT tables inside /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Original post them here for further use." now i will post.

Ā 

The pendrive is not able to boot even with this new efi.

Ā 

update:

Ā 

Will it save in the pendrive?

Did you replaced the whole EFI folder?

I copied in the EFI partition, put out the old EFI end renamed EFI yours... It still doesn't boot from pendrive or from the previous working el capitan partition on the ssd. Is there something i could post you?

Hold on, I'm testing things on my computer

Is it that with the config kernel?Ā 

Ā 

"When you see clover boot loader window before closing the macOS too boot press F4 it will save all the DSDT and SSDT tables inside /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Original post them here for further use." now i will post.

Ā 

The pendrive is not able to boot even with this new efi.

Ā 

update:

Ā 

Will it save in the pendrive?

Ā 

It will save the tables on the volume you boot from, so if you boot from the pen drive it will save them there

This EFI folder boots up on my computer. I have macOS Sierra 10.12.5Ā 

I cab't confirm IntelHD530 because I have a discreet graphics inside but a while back I was testing intel HD530 and it has all the patches you need.

Ā 

Test it and let me know.

EDIT: it's stuck at the same place you get stuck, I'm working on it

EFI.zip

• Like 1

Hold on, I'm testing things on my computer

Ā 

It will save the tables on the volume you boot from, so if you boot from the pen drive it will save them there

This EFI folder boots up on my computer. I have macOS Sierra 10.12.5Ā 

I cab't confirm IntelHD530 because I have a discreet graphics inside but a while back I was testing intel HD530 and it has all the patches you need.

Ā 

Test it and let me know.

EDIT: it's stuck at the same place you get stuck, I'm working on it

will i leave in the partion the nvram.plist?

yeah leave it be,

Ā 

I disabled my discreet graphics and set the iGFX as the primary graphics and testing to see if I can get it to work. so bare with me ;)

I can only thank you. I hope it will work, even the old el capitan partition.

Ā 

update:

it stopped again in the IOConsoleUsers:gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

It seems to be workingĀ 

i'm able to boot the pendrive and do the installation. I'm not able to boot from the hard drive of that installation. If I press f12 and i enter in the hddĀ with enter in a different clover screen of the new sierra partition i can boot the old el capitanĀ that is in another disk, i cannot boot sierra in the hdd.

Ā If i boot from the ssdĀ where is located el capitan with his clover, that has a different interface but it's the same release (4061) I can boot only in windows... Now I'm formatting the complete hddĀ and not only the sierra partition and intallingĀ again sierra. Could you explain me what is wrong with this different clover?Ā 

Ā 

update: (solved)

after formatting the hdd i was able to boot a first time there and to instal clover in that disk oppening the efiĀ disk and putingĀ files... now it's not booting... stai with the apple logo and the clover theme it's the first i had before.

Ā 

Update 2: (solved)

I can boot to the all partition from the uefiĀ pendrive partition....

Ā 

Update 3:

I'm not able to make the audio working, both in el capitn and in sierra..

Ā 

update 4: (solved but audio and windows)

i forgot to copy the config list in the efiĀ of the new SIERRA... So now i have a different clover theme as from the pen drive. Now i can boot in the el capitanĀ  and his recovery disk in the ssdĀ booting by the hddĀ where sierra is located.I'm able to boot on sierra but audio is not working, the recovery of sierra boot as well. I cannot boot windows from here, strange because i can boot windows from other option and from the clover where is located el capitan or from the windows partition of course, I'm not so happy because i would like a boot loader for all my os and debian too when i will add debian/ubuntu. So iĀ think now i could rid of verbose(-v)

Update 5:

when i restart it didn't restart, the motherboard still has the lights on.

• Like 2

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin

-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer

-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop