• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

cyberdevs

cyberdevs

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,912 posts

you can download it from app store: https://itunes.apple...147835434?mt=12

About the sound i'm not sure maybe using another approach like VoodooHDA might help, but I'll look into it and if I find anything I'll let you know 

khamian

khamian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

It gives me an error below:

Attached Files

cyberdevs

cyberdevs

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,912 posts

OOPS! that's shame!

you can open your config.plist and from SMBIOS create a new SMBIO with full serial number. Just look at yours and if it's a MacBook Pro 8,1 select the exact machine, on the right side you'll see two buttons called shake, click each one several times to randomly create a unique value then save the config and reboot then try again!

khamian

khamian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

OOPS! that's shame!

you can open your config.plist and from SMBIOS create a new SMBIO with full serial number. Just look at yours and if it's a MacBook Pro 8,1 select the exact machine, on the right side you'll see two buttons called shake, click each one several times to randomly create a unique value then save the config and reboot then try again!

In on my way on creating bootable el Capitan USB. Do I need any modifications to EFI folder / config.plist?
And I have 8 GB RAM - my bad i looked bad.

Hope on EC ill get rid of the glitches.

Damn i generated those values in SMBIO but still cant download EC :(

cyberdevs

cyberdevs

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,912 posts

You can use the same config.plist but you'll need to copy all the kexts inside the following path: EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 you can also keep a copy of them inside EFI/Clover/kexts/10.12 incase you need to boot into macOS Sierra.

In on my way on creating bootable el Capitan USB. Do I need any modifications to EFI folder / config.plist?
And I have 8 GB RAM - my bad i looked bad.

Hope on EC ill get rid of the glitches.

Damn i generated those values in SMBIO but still cant download EC :(

You can try using another SMBIOS but use it with caution you might mess your Sierra as well! Make a copy of your existing EFI folder or duplicate the EFI folder on the boot drive you use booting up with a different SMBIOS, e.g iMac14,2

Update:

After changing the SMBIOS, reboot and once more open config.plist and from Rt Variables click "Calculate" to create a new MLB digit. Reboot once more and see if you can download the El Cap installer

khamian

khamian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

You can use the same config.plist but you'll need to copy all the kexts inside the following path: EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 you can also keep a copy of them inside EFI/Clover/kexts/10.12 incase you need to boot into macOS Sierra.

You can try using another SMBIOS but use it with caution you might mess your Sierra as well! Make a copy of your existing EFI folder or duplicate the EFI folder on the boot drive you use booting up with a different SMBIOS, e.g iMac14,2

Update:

After changing the SMBIOS, reboot and once more open config.plist and from Rt Variables click "Calculate" to create a new MLB digit. Reboot once more and see if you can download the El Cap installer

Still getting the same message - that my system is to new :(

cyberdevs

cyberdevs

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,912 posts

I'm sorry man! the "Hackintosh" in the message you posted threw me off the point!

It basically means you can't downgrade from macOS Sierra to El Capitan.

I could download El Capitan from macOS Sierra because I already had it in my purchases list without macOS considering that it's going to be a downgrade.

It's a bit stupid in my view but it seams you need to acquire Mac OS El Capitan from some other source than App Store.

khamian

khamian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Hi again. I got an issue that when i connect second monitor by HDMI i dont get sound from it. Only from laptop. Is there anyway to fix it?

cyberdevs

cyberdevs

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,912 posts

Hi there,

You can use clover HDMI Audio

see here: https://github.com/t...udio_CloverHDMI

khamian

khamian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

I have already tried it today before. It gives me given output:

Attached Files

cyberdevs

cyberdevs

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,912 posts

Are you using a Patched DSDT?

I've seen MaLd0n posted you a file in your other thread about power management, have you used it yet?

khamian

khamian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Just tried that DSDT but no results :( and this HDMI script gives me the same output.

cyberdevs

cyberdevs

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,912 posts

run this command and post the results

Attached Files

khamian

khamian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

There

Attached Files

cyberdevs

cyberdevs

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,912 posts

post the EFI folder you are using. Don't post the Apple folder inside it's too big and not it's not needed

khamian

khamian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

here

Attached Files

• Attached File  EFI.zip   2.73MB   5 downloads

cyberdevs

cyberdevs

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,912 posts

Give this folder a try, I suggest backing up your existing EFI folder just in case if this folder didn't work.

Attached Files

khamian

khamian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Still no effect :( no audio codec detected :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy