Instal problem Acer aspire 5750G

khamian

59 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Well actually I guess that's true about the nVidia Chipset, about the sleep problem your best chance is to find a patched DSDT for your laptop.

add these files under /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched and reboot see if sleep works

Nah not working :( How about the glitches? You have any other idea for the config for my HD3000?

The reason that you get the black screen is because of the wrong SMBIO, for you laptop we should use MacBook Pro SMBIOS instead of Mac mini, I think I posted the wrong plist sorry.

Try this one

This one isn't working still :( I also tried to change in it SMBIOS to Mac book pro 8,1 but no effect :(

Did you make any other changes to the EFI folder besides the config.plist?

Nope. Earlier i just added those two kexsts you sent me but then i removed them as you said. There is my EFI folder:

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/Iisa4Oyy/file.html

One more issue i noticed with sound is that 100% on mac is like 50% on my windows. Is there any way to boost the volume (maybe through the config?)

I hate to say it but maybe you have to use El Capitan instead of Sierra.

Ever since macOS 10.12.4 there's been some changes to the macOS Graphics and to be honest I'm running out of ideas.

Use the latest working EFI folder I posted earlier and give El Capitan a try.

I have to get going now, we will continue later.

I hate to say it but maybe you have to use El Capitan instead of Sierra.

Ever since macOS 10.12.4 there's been some changes to the macOS Graphics and to be honest I'm running out of ideas.

Use the latest working EFI folder I posted earlier and give El Capitan a try.

I have to get going now, we will continue later.

Ill test it for few days. After some system reset i got many glitches, after some i get a few and sometimes i get none of them..

OK ill use that EFI folder.

How about boosting the volume issue?

Thanks for now and hope hearing from you soon :)

Ill try download el Capitan later and see.. Should I use same EFI folder and config.plist?

• Like 1

Ill test it for few days. After some system reset i got many glitches, after some i get a few and sometimes i get none of them..

OK ill use that EFI folder.

How about boosting the volume issue?

Thanks for now and hope hearing from you soon :)

Ill try download el Capitan later and see.. Should I use same EFI folder and config.plist?

Basically you can use the same EFI folder for both El Capitan and macOS Sierra, you have to copy all the kexts inside EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 and 10.12 but some times you need to adjust the config.plist specifically for each OS.

About boosting the audio make sure you have volumes set correctly in system preferences/sound maybe you need to adjust the volume itself.

• Like 1

Basically you can use the same EFI folder for both El Capitan and macOS Sierra, you have to copy all the kexts inside EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 and 10.12 but some times you need to adjust the config.plist specifically for each OS.

About boosting the audio make sure you have volumes set correctly in system preferences/sound maybe you need to adjust the volume itself.

I think ill try with El Capitan. You can any download source? Because sierra i downloaded from the app store.

My volume is 100% in preferences/sound but still its like 50% in windows :(

OOPS! that's shame!

you can open your config.plist and from SMBIOS create a new SMBIO with full serial number. Just look at yours and if it's a MacBook Pro 8,1 select the exact machine, on the right side you'll see two buttons called shake, click each one several times to randomly create a unique value then save the config and reboot then try again!

OOPS! that's shame!

you can open your config.plist and from SMBIOS create a new SMBIO with full serial number. Just look at yours and if it's a MacBook Pro 8,1 select the exact machine, on the right side you'll see two buttons called shake, click each one several times to randomly create a unique value then save the config and reboot then try again!

In on my way on creating bootable el Capitan USB. Do I need any modifications to EFI folder / config.plist?

And I have 8 GB RAM - my bad i looked bad.

Hope on EC ill get rid of the glitches.

Damn i generated those values in SMBIO but still cant download EC :(

You can use the same config.plist but you'll need to copy all the kexts inside the following path: EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 you can also keep a copy of them inside EFI/Clover/kexts/10.12 incase you need to boot into macOS Sierra.

In on my way on creating bootable el Capitan USB. Do I need any modifications to EFI folder / config.plist?
And I have 8 GB RAM - my bad i looked bad.

Hope on EC ill get rid of the glitches.

Damn i generated those values in SMBIO but still cant download EC :(

You can try using another SMBIOS but use it with caution you might mess your Sierra as well! Make a copy of your existing EFI folder or duplicate the EFI folder on the boot drive you use booting up with a different SMBIOS, e.g iMac14,2

Update:

After changing the SMBIOS, reboot and once more open config.plist and from Rt Variables click "Calculate" to create a new MLB digit. Reboot once more and see if you can download the El Cap installer

You can use the same config.plist but you'll need to copy all the kexts inside the following path: EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 you can also keep a copy of them inside EFI/Clover/kexts/10.12 incase you need to boot into macOS Sierra.

You can try using another SMBIOS but use it with caution you might mess your Sierra as well! Make a copy of your existing EFI folder or duplicate the EFI folder on the boot drive you use booting up with a different SMBIOS, e.g iMac14,2

Update:

After changing the SMBIOS, reboot and once more open config.plist and from Rt Variables click "Calculate" to create a new MLB digit. Reboot once more and see if you can download the El Cap installer

Still getting the same message - that my system is to new :(

I'm sorry man! the "Hackintosh" in the message you posted threw me off the point!

It basically means you can't downgrade from macOS Sierra to El Capitan.

I could download El Capitan from macOS Sierra because I already had it in my purchases list without macOS considering that it's going to be a downgrade.

It's a bit stupid in my view but it seams you need to acquire Mac OS El Capitan from some other source than App Store.