• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

theosteve

theosteve

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Well, copying the Install macOS Sierra app to the desktop did the trick, and I seemed to be able to create the bootable flash drive. The Terminal went through the rest of the process as shown on the video, anyway, and the files were now on the flash drive. I installed the Clover UEFI on the flash drive with the settings from your screenshot, and replaced the Clover folder with your version.

Unfortunately, every time I try booting from the flash drive, it seems to freeze up just before the progress bar reaches the end. No more movement, just an interminable spinning beach ball.

MaLd0n

MaLd0n

...filling veins with juice of chaos...

• Moderators
  • 16,031 posts
  • Interests:HacksLikeMacs

post clover folder here?

GPU is Intel?

theosteve

theosteve

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I didn't get a GPU. My graphics needs will be fairly light, no gaming, so I thought I could get away without one for the time being.

Attached Files

theosteve

theosteve

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Thanks to everyone who has tried to help me with this. For the time being, I'm going to install Linux. I obviously need to learn more about getting "under the hood" with computers before I can really effectively make a Hackintosh work. I'll try again in the future sometime, but I'm very grateful for your patience and kindness in working with me on this.

MaLd0n

MaLd0n

• Moderators
  • 16,031 posts

Ohhh

Back, bro!

Attached File  CLOVER.zip   2.21MB   2 downloads

u try a fresh install?

theosteve

theosteve

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

You want me to try a fresh install with that Clover file? Is that for the flash drive boot loader, or for the internal installation?

MaLd0n

MaLd0n

• Moderators
  • 16,031 posts

After installation, but work in USB Stick too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy