Asus p8z77-v lx + Intel i5 3450 + Asus GTX 460 1 Go

maxime25

87 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2018 at 9:14 PM, daltanious78 said:

In this folder that you find on my dropbox there are 2 folders efi compressed the efi folder is the one I used before sending it in a post in the Italian insanelymac section the efi_2 folder is the one created by a user of that section, both give me the same problem.

the links to the files are:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9soayggwzt2oy2z/EFI.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1vh5hs3wjjgd3cn/EFI_2.zip?dl=0

Thanks for everything

Try this folder and let me know how it goes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ztoniusrc6w4sl/EFI - daltanious78.zip?dl=0

9 hours ago, daltanious78 said:

Hello and sorry the question, the cpu of my pc is an i5-2320 I had thought to update the cpu with an i5-3470 like that of the post where I'm writing now ... in your opinion the efi folder you sent me could to work equally?

Thanks for everything

Hi there,

If you change the CPU you need to change the SMBIOS in the config. plist accordingly but it's not a big deal, you can easily change that setting by opening the config.plist with clover configurator and change the SMBIOS with few clicks!

If you don't change the SMBIOS you can still boot from the same config.plist in the EFI folder I posted. but to achieve the best performance and CPU Power Management it's best to chose the closest SMBIOS settings possible.

If you have more questions or needed more help I'll be here ;)

Hello, I wanted to tell you that I tried the file you prepared me "InsanelyMacaholic" but I still can not install Sierra.

The error that gives me is the same as I posted in the image, now I see to change the CPU and then we'll see if things change.

bye, see you soon.

12 minutes ago, daltanious78 said:

Hello, I wanted to tell you that I tried the file you prepared me "InsanelyMacaholic" but I still can not install Sierra.

The error that gives me is the same as I posted in the image, now I see to change the CPU and then we'll see if things change.

bye, see you soon.

Hey,

I don't appreciate your sarcastic tone, if you want people to help you might want to consider to be more respectful.

Edited by Cyberdevs

hello I apologize if I turned out disrespectful, I saw nell'smbios that an i5-3470 is more compatible than what I have currently installed so since I have some problems shortly I'll try an i5-3470 and then I'll ask for help.

I still apologize if I have offended someone.

2 minutes ago, daltanious78 said:

hello I apologize if I turned out disrespectful, I saw nell'smbios that an i5-3470 is more compatible than what I have currently installed so since I have some problems shortly I'll try an i5-3470 and then I'll ask for help.

I still apologize if I have offended someone.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Hello everyone, a few days ago I had found and bought on ebay an i5-3470 I had made this decision because I saw that already a person was able to install Sierra today I mounted this processor and it works ... the only problem is that the 'mistake that gave me the other cpu gives me this too.

does anyone have any idea how to install Sierra on this configuration?

Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Premium
CPU: I5-3470
RAM: 8GB
Gigabyte GT-220 1GB RAM
HDD 500GB (No SSD)

Thanks for everything

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I recently updated my PC that I want to turn into a hackintosh and I finally managed to install sierra now but I have to install the kext that serve to make it work better.

My current configuration is:

CPU: i5-3470
AMD Radeon HD 7670 4GB RAM
HDD 500GB

can someone advise me how to make this video card work?

Thanks for everything

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone, I also after a search I saw that the Radeon is poorly supported by the OSX so I tried and found an Nvidia GTX 960 that I replaced the Radeon HD7670 of the post above ... Unfortunately I can not reinstall properly 'OSX, in the attached image you find the error that gives me.

Does anyone have any idea what can cause it and how to solve it?

Thank you all for your help

• 2 months later...

hi to all, I have problems with the installation and configuration of my video card, someone could give me a hand or at least some suggestions to solve this problem?

This is my configuration:

CPU: I5-3470

Nvidia gtx960 4gb ram

HDD 500GB (No SSD)