OS X Sierra on a Acer Travelmate P658-M-537B

TECH_ATTACK

34 posts in this topic

Like i said, many THX. Sleep is working . Iam really happy, OEM SSDTs seems to be ok. At the moment i have no problems.

In Future i will try to get a SMBIOS working from the new MacBooks (Late 2016). I tested once, only endet in a KP. Maybe this SMBIOS is necessary to get Thunderbolt 3 / USB 3.1 working.

• One last question... then System is perfect. Do you know how to edit FN Keys for Backlight Control? My Notebook does have this Keys at Arrow left (Brightness up) and Arrow right (Brightness down). All other FN Keys like Volume, Play Stop etc. are working. Fixed

• And is it possible that the max Brightness is much lower than in Windows? Is there any possibility to fix that?
Edited by TECH_ATTACK
  • Like 1

Good question. Do I have to search for the Device id or any String? Or can it be the problem because I use a different SM Bios? Ive tried SM Bios of newest MacBook Pro, but only ends in KP. I attach ioregfile... maybe you can find anything related to thunderbolt.

Thx in advance

MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip

• Like 1

I use still 10.12.4. Iam afraid that i break my working config. XD

I did test MBP13,1... ends in a KP. But maybe i did something wrong.

Can test again.

P.S. Is it save update to 10.12.5? Are is something known that breaks with update? (Sound, iGPU etc.)