• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

forrienh

forrienh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have a couple Bose speakers for which I'd like to create an aggregate sound device.    I've attempted this procedure in the past, with other speakers and mixed results.

In this case, I have an older-model Bose Wave Radio with the USB dongle and a new Bose Revolve+ Soundlink cylinder.     They are both within 20ft proximity of my MacPro, so there aren't signal issues involved.

I've attempted using both the dongle and the Resolve+ as the clocking device, altering drift control appropriately -- most times, I just get one speaker working.   At one point, I was getting sound delays where I'd hear music in one speaker, then the same beat on the next a skip/step later.  That was fun.

From my experience using this MIDI setup, I'm beginning to think it's buggy.  However, it may be I just can't accomplish what I need to do here, though I cannot see why as they work fine individually and this is just an API abstraction underneath (presumably).

I've looked online, followed directions, but I still can't get this working -- I wonder if anyone here has encountered this problem, or may have some useful pointers.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: macos, aggregate, sound, device

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy