mrjpillows

79 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

-Video, check in About This Mac Graphics

-brightness control, i think have new inject

-Sleep, what happens?

send me one ioreg

attachicon.gifIORegistryExplorer.app.zip

There is 2 options under Mac graphics. One says NVIDIA and the other says Intel. When I press sleep, the screen goes black and then I click on anything, the screen turns on instantly and the system won't shut off. Also my webcam weirdly is not detected.

Josh’s MacBook Pro.zip

• Like 1

if dont work, need check ur SSDTs for disable DGPU

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

RUN IN TERMINAL

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

NVIDIA is disabled. My only concern is CPU power management/HWP (either one as long as I have better battery life), Working internet after sleep and "No camera available" Im sorry if Im being picky I'm so close to getting the laptop to work perfectly

• Like 1

for full check, use Pike kext

Put kext in desktop, run script

attachicon.gifAppleIntelInfo.zip

after, run in terminal

sudo cat /tmp/AppleIntelInfo.dat

what minimal freq u see in Intel Power Gadget?

I see 1.3 ghz minimum speed. I put the kext on the desktop and ran the script and it says that HWP is supported and enabled. The last 2 things that need to be addressed is screen brightness and keyboard shortcut for it and the webcam on the laptop not being recognized 

• Like 1

Welcome!

Enjoy!

Hello, so I looked everywhere for a solution to the webcam issue and I haven't found anything. When it came to screen brightness and controlling it via keyboard, I did not want to risk messing something up since I'm so far into this.