Thanks to the website for being a resource and making hacktintosh a valuable resource to the little guy.
I have a HP Elitebook 8560p with a Radeon HD 6470m video card / Hackintosh that I was able to get Mavericks onto with everything working but Sierra has problems with the USB 3.0, as well the Radeon Card working with GPU acceleration.
I have installed Sierra and I cannot get the GPU to work with OPEN CL, resolution or the USB 3.0 to be recognized, unlike the Mavericks partition.
As far as the Radeon goes, It is in VGA mode with no GPU acceleration, but it sees it in the system profiler but not correctly with the V RAM. I for the life of me cannot remember how I resolved these issues in Mavericks, as I was foolish enough not to take notes or make a build sheet.
Can you point me in the right direction on these 2 issues? I can provide my contact information as well if this is OK to?
Hardware is: (Bolder text being an immediate priority for assistance if anyone can)
- i7 quad core
- 16gb ram (OK)
- 2 USB 2 ports working
- 2 USB 3.0 port not working
- Radeon HD 6470m with 1024 v RAM, that is in VGA mode with no GPU acceleration
- motherboard: Intel MX67QM (not sure if this is a 6, 7, 8 or 9 series chipset) The chipset is listed as MX67QM
- BIOS: AMI 64 (updated)
- NO Intel HD graphics enabled on the motherboard
- HDMI not tested, but says the audio is working via HDMI
- Intel 82579LM Gigabit LAN not tested
- Intel 82574 PCIe LAN not tested (not seen, but listed in motherboard specs)
- Intel Centrino Ultimate N6300 AGN (says for network adapter, but I
- Realtek ALC 887 working by Voodoo 2,8,8
- Card Reader: Not recognized
- No dual Intel HD graphics (not seen by system profiler) and HP stated the card is either removed or disabled (perhaps by BIOS)
Thanks for your time, Nick Teti, Mister Photon Media. ##### worked in the past for USB 3, but I do not remember how I got the GPU issue fixed. I can be contacted through the forum or by my profile if this is not breaking the rules?