[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, @MaLd0n

Can you please have a look at my system? Thanks.

macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)

Model: ASUS K52JU

Motherboard: Don't know, maybe HM55 created by ASUS

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-380M
Memory: 2GB
Graphic: Radeon HD 6370M 512MB

Hi MaLd0n,

Can you please have a look at my platform?

Thanks.

Hey, MaLd0n,

First of all I want to say its really cool that you're offering to do this for people, thank you so much! Setting up my Hackintosh has been trickier that I expected, but I'm nearly there. The part that's been the hardest for me so far is figuring out how to patch my ddst/ssdt, and knowing which would be better.

Anyway, my computer is an Asus VM60 Vivomini PC and I'm trying to run Sierra on it. It's a desktop but it runs on a mobile chipset, so I've heard its better to set this up as a MacBook. Also, from what I've seen it seems the best Intel Platform ID to use for a desktop with integrated mobile graphics is 0x0166000A, do you know if that would be true?

Again, thank you very much!

Hi!

I am in the need of your help please.

Can someone please make a dsdt to make the Laptop of my neighbor complete?

Just for your information, the one from the Ideapad 500S - 15ISk is not working as the hardware is diffrent.

It's a 

Lenovo IdeaPad 500S-13ISK

Processor
Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3 GHz 
Graphics adapter
Memory
8192 MB DDR3-1600 single-channel
Display
13.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, LGD048C (LP133WF2-SPL1), IPS, glossy: no
Mainboard
Intel Skylake-U Premium PCH

I've uploaded all files here:

https://wetransfer.c...12162711/6eda3c

Many thanks in advance!!

Cheers

URBANsUNITED

• 3 weeks later...

First... ;) 
If you need a full patched DSDT... 
-Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) and tell me what your hardware!
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in your desktop

Hi MaLd0n,

Hoping you can help with sleep, everything else seems to be working fine, but I may have noobed up fixing the DSDT I got elsewhere...

Mac OS 10.13

Mobo: GA-P55A-UD3 Rev. 1

CPU: Intel Core i7 860 Socket 1156

Memory: 12Gb (X.M.P 1660MHz)

Graphic: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050Ti G1 4Gb
Audio & Microphone: Realtek ALC888S-VD (AZAL)
Network: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D
              BCM943602CS in adapter
Extras: Inateck KTU3FR-5O2I 5-port USB3.0 PCI-E Card

DPCIManager ScreenShot in zip

If you wouldn't mind making a full Mald0n DSDT for me that would be awesome, then I know I for sure I have a perfect DSDT.
HDMI audio patching using Toleda's script doesn't work to enable, it doesn't see the PEGP@3, changing the script to look for it results in it saying it is patched, but no audio.

Just anything you can do would be great, My system works ok now, but there are problems I notice like my keyboard NumPad returns to screensaver when used for my password, the authentication boxes apple sends also have trouble with it, not sure if that is something that can be fixed in a DSDT, I do have a few apple keyboards, the old black keys and white keys from the emac era (I think) and a newer aluminum wired that is in use with my iMac.

I game and those can only use 3 keys at a time lol.

I did try mixing the patched DSDT from elsewhere with PJALM patches hoping for sleep, but it has not worked out for sleep and I am thinking my issue is either the DSDT or bios settings.

I did try to patch my own clean DSDT with patches from MacMan and PJALM, though it worked great (I think, maybe) the audio was garbled and I couldn't fix it properly.

Anyhow, Thank you in advance.

Also, why one beer? I'll send you enough for a 6 pack of tall boys (16oz, about $10 USD right?) in return for a fully patched system :D

iFrankie.zip

Send me iFrankie.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

I have been struggling with the update to Sierra for a while now. I've updated from 10.10.5 to 10.12.6 using Rampagedev's DMG. I do run into issues though:

1. AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement always causes a panic so I had to remove it.
  2. After that, I get panics during boot at different stages. It usually takes 2-3 reboots before things get stable. Once I am fully through the login process, the system works without a glitch.

My config:

1. GA-X79-UD3 (patched to recognise NVME at boot)
  2. i7 4930k (no OC)
  3. MSI GTX1060 3GB with Nvidia 378.05.05.25f01webdriver
  4. Intel 750 NVME PCIe SSD boot drive using Pikeralpha's patch to use NVME

I had the same issues before I installed the NVME drive. I did an upgrade from 10.10 to 10.12 but I get similar issues on a clean install.

Can you help me out here?

Toms MacPro.ioreg.zip

EFI.zip

Send me Toms MacPro.zip