[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

Cara, fiz o procedimento e parou de funcionar o vídeo (ficou como estava antes do web driver). Tive que reinstalar ele para voltar.

Será que fiz alguma coisa errada? Pelo que eu olhei, eu coloquei tudo no lugar certo.

Como faço pra saber que tá tudo 100% ok?

Valeu!

• Like 1

attachicon.gifmaclachlan.zip

Yes, it's ok! ;)

i think work with web driver, but i never test ;)

Can you help me with this issue? Wifi can not get a valid IP address after wake from sleep, even I manually assign one valid ip for it, it can not access the internet. Do you know what causes this problem? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cara, fiz o procedimento e parou de funcionar o vídeo (ficou como estava antes do web driver). Tive que reinstalar ele para voltar.

Será que fiz alguma coisa errada? Pelo que eu olhei, eu coloquei tudo no lugar certo.

Como faço pra saber que tá tudo 100% ok?

Valeu!

posta a sua pasta clover e um novo ioreg

Can you help me with this issue? Wifi can not get a valid IP address after wake from sleep, even I manually assign one valid ip for it, it can not access the internet. Do you know what causes this problem? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what wifi model? 

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n,

My computer after installing Gigabyte Nvidia 1080 G1 developed typical "black screen" feature. Before buying G1 I was succesfully using this build with 530 Intel internal video.

I can boot only with nv_disable=1.

I went through Five different installations, and the results are stable, black screen effect. That was interesting that any of the methods proposed all around the internet didn't help. Windows were fromping without any problem, of course .

So this is the configuration:

Mainboard

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH

Processor

Intel Core i7-6700K

RAM

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, 2x16GB, 3200MHz, CL16 (CMK32GX4M2B3200C16)

SDD

Samsung 950 Pro M.2 PCIe 500GB and Kingston for windows

HDD

HGST ULTRASTAR 7K6000 2TB 3,5 7200rpm SATA3 128MB 

Graphics

Gigabyte GeForce CUDA GTX1080 G1 8GB DDR5 256BIT 

Monitor

LG 31MU97-B LED 4K UHD IPS 17:9 31’’

I walk exactly your way of installing exept adding Samsung 950 Pro M.2 PCIe kext and DSDT patch to see the drive.

And this is the files:

Best regards

Jtheom

CLOVER.zip

IOReg.zip

Send me Janusz’s iMac.zip

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n,

My computer after installing Gigabyte Nvidia 1080 G1 developed typical "black screen" feature. Before buying G1 I was succesfully using this build with 530 Intel internal video.

I can boot only with nv_disable=1.

I went through Five different installations, and the results are stable, black screen effect. That was interesting that any of the methods proposed all around the internet didn't help. Windows were fromping without any problem, of course .

So this is the configuration:

Mainboard

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH

Processor

Intel Core i7-6700K

RAM

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, 2x16GB, 3200MHz, CL16 (CMK32GX4M2B3200C16)

SDD

Samsung 950 Pro M.2 PCIe 500GB and Kingston for windows

HDD

HGST ULTRASTAR 7K6000 2TB 3,5 7200rpm SATA3 128MB 

Graphics

Gigabyte GeForce CUDA GTX1080 G1 8GB DDR5 256BIT 

Monitor

LG 31MU97-B LED 4K UHD IPS 17:9 31’’

I walk exactly your way of installing exept adding Samsung 950 Pro M.2 PCIe kext and DSDT patch to see the drive.

And this is the files:

Best regards

Jtheom

install nvidia web driver

CLOVER.zip

Can i use other smbios? Ex. Macpro or macmini

나의 SM-N935S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

yes, but check correct apple hardware

• Like 1

Thank You,

Yes of course I have installed the last nvidia driver.

After putting your CLOVER to the EFI and rebooting, nothing visually changed. The black screen effect is the same. I can connect with share screen to my laptop so I created again IOReg and your RunMe files, you can find attached.

I didn't attach DSDT files (F4 in Clover), assuming nothing changed.

I can provide Darvin Dumper file if you want?

Thanks for you efforts.

Jtheom 

Janusz’s iMac.ioreg.zip

Send me Janusz’s iMac.zip

• Like 1

Thank You,

Yes of course I have installed the last nvidia driver.

After putting your CLOVER to the EFI and rebooting, nothing visually changed. The black screen effect is the same. I can connect with share screen to my laptop so I created again IOReg and your RunMe files, you can find attached.

I didn't attach DSDT files (F4 in Clover), assuming nothing changed.

I can provide Darvin Dumper file if you want?

Thanks for you efforts.

Jtheom 

CLOVER.zip

• Like 1

Dear MaLd0n,

After Your last question (use only one monitor) I realised that I was not checking all video output (one HDMI three DP and one DVI). And Volile! one DP works! I'm happy.

Now I wonder: was it from the beginning? I was fighting with the installation and different ways of dealing with the "black screen" obeying methods, and so simple like checking wich port is working and wich not. Eh...

Now I see that HDMI sound works too. Thats really great!

Thank You again.

Live Long and Prosper

Jtheom 

• Like 1

Dear MaLd0n,

After Your last question (use only one monitor) I realised that I was not checking all video output (one HDMI three DP and one DVI). And Volile! one DP works! I'm happy.

Now I wonder: was it from the beginning? I was fighting with the installation and different ways of dealing with the "black screen" obeying methods, and so simple like checking wich port is working and wich not. Eh...

Now I see that HDMI sound works too. Thats really great!

Thank You again.

Live Long and Prosper

Jtheom 

We need wait a good nvidia driver ;)

• Like 1