[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

try

CLOVER.zip

check PM after reboot, if Clover dont generate a good one, use ssdt

ok i attached the new ioreg and screen caps what dpcimanager showed in the pci list.

ur USB3 not intel, u have a usb3 texas Intruments and ASMEDIA too, into device PEX1 and PEX2

U need try a UsbGeneric kext

Check

xuzhin.zip

Use new DSDT, check in config.plist Generate P and C States

Sorry Still the same problem as before,

snake man

sorry, i dont remember, many ppl every day

Kind Sir I really need your help I have a intel 945GCNL I know its old but I want to use it as media center with mini4.1 in the end. but all it does is crash.  I finally have it installed via my optiplex 760M/T but as soon as I place it in the intel Box it crashes at  take a look at the pic.  This motherboard does not have ache so I added ataport ache etc kexts to the other folder which does not help.

Some have had success with optiplex 745 no ache also but mine keeps crashing I think I'm missing a plugin or edit it does not like my smbios 10,1 either,

Help,
sonicman66

Kind Sir I really need your help I have a intel 945GCNL I know its old but I want to use it as media center with mini4.1 in the end. but all it does is crash.  I finally have it installed via my optiplex 760M/T but as soon as I place it in the intel Box it crashes at  take a look at the pic.  This motherboard does not have ache so I added ataport ache etc kexts to the other folder which does not help.

Some have had success with optiplex 745 no ache also but mine keeps crashing I think I'm missing a plugin or edit it does not like my smbios 10,1 either,

Help,
sonicman66

Did not work either,

snakeman

try

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

check PM after reboot, if Clover dont generate a good one, use ssdt

ur USB3 not intel, u have a usb3 texas Intruments and ASMEDIA too, into device PEX1 and PEX2

U need try a UsbGeneric kext

Check

attachicon.gifxuzhin.zip

Use new DSDT, check in config.plist Generate P and C States

sorry, i dont remember, many ppl every day

thanks i'll look for the kexts. but how do i generate p and c states?

• Like 1

here

attachicon.gifCaptura de Tela 2017-12-15 às 16.40.37.png

if dont generate good PM

use ssdt

Run it

attachicon.gifSSDT_Automator.zip

Lan work?

havent restarted yet, but i replaced the dsdt file with the new one and placed the kext in my kext others folder. attached is the power management folder that was created. oh and generate c and p states was already checked according to clover cofigurator. i have to run meet some friends now, will let you know tomorrow if this fixed usb3 and lan, thanks for investing so much time in helping me.

Power_Management.zip

• Like 1

havent restarted yet, but i replaced the dsdt file with the new one and placed the kext in my kext others folder. attached is the power management folder that was created. oh and generate c and p states was already checked according to clover cofigurator. i have to run meet some friends now, will let you know tomorrow if this fixed usb3 and lan, thanks for investing so much time in helping me.

pout ssdt.aml in same folder with dsdt

clover/acpi/patched

Thank's , works fine : I can watch Primevideo  with HDMi on my 4K TV : nice job.

;)

ok, here it is:https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdu2e39zqhfk3td/Cristian%E2%80%99s%20Mac%20Pro%20ioreg.ioreg?dl=0

I've extracted it through File -> Save as . Is it right?

Thanks you

look good

run geekbench and check ur score

try it for check frequencies, etc

Intel® Power Gadget SIERRA.zip

Awesome, thanks you for all. Ran the tools, and everything looks good, but I've noticed that the cpu frequency I always at the max(3,7 GHz), is it normal?

Thanks you again. :)

No

Use Ssdt for ur processor and native PM

Awesome, thank you, will try. But could your ssdt work for my cpu? Does a wrong patched DSTS ot SSDT could harm my pc hw components?

Thanks you

No problem if u have correct patches and SSDT by Pike

No problem if u have correct patches and SSDT by Pike

ok, I've created the SSDT with the Automator and put it in the Clover -> ACPI -> Patched, but when I check the frequency, it still remain at the max freq (3,7 GHz). Any advice? Below there is the ssdt.aml file, if you can give it a look, or just give me some advice on how to correct it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jv45eu19woluz69/SSDT.aml?dl=0

Thank you

u use Yosemite?  :w00t:

yes, I've told you that I successfully installed Yosemite instead of Sierra. When I first asked you if you could create for me a patched DSDT even if I use Yosemite, if you remember. I know this is the wrong thread, but what do you say about the SSDT file?

P.S. 

I've also finally successfully installed Sierra 10.12.6 on my system, but this is another story, and I'm still having some problem on it with the usb ports. Anyway, I think I'll stay on Yosemite for a while.

Thanks you

• Like 1

u need check Guide for nativePM in ur processor, i think have a good guide here in forum

for sierra u can use dsdt + usbinjectall, but ur usb3 is not intel, if dont work with genericusb kext...is a problem

u need check Guide for nativePM in ur processor, i think have a good guide here in forum

ok, I'll check it out. Hope there is something useful.

for sierra u can use dsdt + usbinjectall, but ur usb3 is not intel, if dont work with genericusb kext...is a problem

Already tried with the usbinjectall, still have to try with patched dsdt. Anyway It's strange, bevause my only onboard usb3 work, the others port( all 2.0 ) doesn't work Anyway, we'll see what will come out.

Thanks you :)

• Like 1

Sorry man, I have one more question. When I generate the ssdt.aml file with the automator, the is one string that tell: "Warning: 'system-type' may be set improperly (1 instead of 3)".  What does it mean, how can I swith my 'system-type' from 1 to 3. Maybe this is the problem why the file didn't worked. :|

What do you think?

Thanks you

• Like 1