[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

attachicon.gifClover_v2.4k_r4344.zip

run it

attachicon.gifRunMe.app.zip

send me files

sorry, I missunderstood, I think you meant that I have to edit the DSDT once I have acces to my hackintosh desktop. Am I wrong?
But unfortunetly, I still have problem with the bootable usb, even with the new kext. Now when I boot from the usb, I get an error about 'Waiting on <dict ID="0"> ...' as you can see in the image, than after some second the screen crash. Which should be the problem? When I boot, I'm using the following boot flags: -v, kext-dev-mode=1, dart=0, npci=0x2000, if this can help.

Thanks you.

sorry, I missunderstood, I think you meant that I have to edit the DSDT once I have acces to my hackintosh desktop. Am I wrong?
But unfortunetly, I still have problem with the bootable usb, even with the new kext. Now when I boot from the usb, I get an error about 'Waiting on ...' as you can see in the image, than after some second the screen crash. Which should be the problem? When I boot, I'm using the following boot flags: -v, kext-dev-mode=1, dart=0, npci=0x2000, if this can help.

Thanks you.

what ur GPU?

EDIT: Installed clover 4344 and I've put your config and kexts on EFI and I get this:

attachicon.gif1512921497568_camera.jpg

EDIT2: After 15 min waiting on this screen it finally boot and I'm installing the system right now.

very slow, but if work, ok, go to install

• Like 1

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

replace, reboot, send me new ioreg

stuck here for a while and then reboot for itself.

post-1325453-0-33747300-1512942090_thumb.jpg

sometimes I can login but after the desktop is loaded it show a kernel panic with something about AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, but I can't photo it, it's too fast.

EDIT: I've set don't reboot on kernel panic option and then I can photo the kernel panic.

post-1325453-0-86332200-1512942461_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

stuck here for a while and then reboot for itself.

attachicon.gif1512941928307_camera.jpg

sometimes I can login but after the desktop is loaded it show a kernel panic with something about AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, but I can't photo it, it's too fast.

EDIT: I've set don't reboot on kernel panic option and then I can photo the kernel panic.

attachicon.gif1512942344439_camera.jpg

Use Null Kext

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=274808

u video work in Hackintosh?

Quick question for you all.  Running High Sierra 10.13.2 and the only issue I have is the Display waking from Sleep mode.  The system wakes, but not the display.  Any ideas.  I have tried the FixEDID trick and some other Backlight fix tries, but nothing resolves it.

HP All-In-One g013w

Intel i5 4690T

Intel 4600 HD (GT2) - CPU integrated

23" Integrated screen

16 Gig Ram

1 TB SSD (Samsung)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04126402

Everything works, and I mean everything including TRIM.  Just the stupid wake on the display will not work.  The system wakes, but the display stays black.

I am essentially loading the following kext files from /Library/Extensions:

Lilu.kext

AppleALC.kext

FakeSMC.kext and sensor files

IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

RealtekRTL811.kext

CLOVER.zip

gatesjunior-ioreg.zip

have a native support, but in many cases with IntelHD have problem with sleep ;)

u can try a DSDT, i apply all patches

Hmmm.. I suppose I could.  I already decompiled and tried some of them, try to only use what I need..

I've already tried with nv_disable=1, but got the same error. You think that error is related to the gpu?

Thanks you.

idk

need tests

new ioreg attached, the system can be updated without problems?

attachicon.gifMac mini de pedro.zip

i'ts work good, but without power management, u can try add Generate P and C States in config.plist

ye, u can update

• Like 1

idk

need tests

i'ts work good, but without power management, u can try add Generate P and C States in config.plist

ye, u can update

Can you give me some advice on which test should I do in this case? I used all my hackintosh knowledge and tried pretty much everything I know.

You're my last chance  ^_^

Thanks

• Like 1

I had a fully working build up until 10.13.2. Now, if I shutdown the macOS, it just reboots.

Neither 

<key>FixShutdown</key>
<true/>

nor

<key>HaltEnabler</key>
<true/>

did help. Did something change with the latest macOS version with interpreting ACPI?

• Like 1