[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

try

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

test it

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

Hi MaLd0n

Tks you very much

I test your file sent to me

Problem is The monitor has no signal but the hard drive light is on

My computer have 2 usb 2.0 and 1 usb 3.0 (asmedia)

I connect usb, mouse ....to port usb 3.0 but no signal

I think this problem is usb asmedia  ;) 

This is ioreg

https://app.box.com/s/pps3db23hlqddlu78uio0kp5li8og8qu

If you need a full patched DSDT... 

-Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) and tell me what your hardware!

My system:

Mobo: AsRock x79 Extreme 6 (P2.50)

CPU: i7-4930K @ 3.40ghz

Graphics: nvidea GeForce gtx 770

i created a bootstick with the help of your guide, and after that didn't work with pavo's guide. i get the same result with both options, here, when i try booting without the usb stick, all i see is:

reboot and select proper boot device

i've tried with, the stock config file, with your post clover folder, with 2 or 3 i could find in this thread to be exact, but all with no luck.

where did i go wrong?

put ur nvidia, install web driver

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

Many thanks again - Nearly working! Had a small delay because my NVIDIA card had to be RMAd...

I have 3 small problems.

The keyboard and mouse don't work on the clover screen. 

When the computer tries to sleep, it gets as far as power down and then immediately starts again

When I boot into OSX, for some reason my RAM profile in the BIOS resets to a slower speed.

Any idea how I can solve these?

• Like 1

Many thanks again - Nearly working! Had a small delay because my NVIDIA card had to be RMAd...

I have 3 small problems.

The keyboard and mouse don't work on the clover screen. 

When the computer tries to sleep, it gets as far as power down and then immediately starts again

When I boot into OSX, for some reason my RAM profile in the BIOS resets to a slower speed.

Any idea how I can solve these?

try

DSDT.aml.zip

My system:

Mobo: AsRock x79 Extreme 6 (P2.50)

CPU: i7-4930K @ 3.40ghz

Graphics: nvidea GeForce gtx 770

i created a bootstick with the help of your guide, and after that didn't work with pavo's guide. i get the same result with both options, here, when i try booting without the usb stick, all i see is:

reboot and select proper boot device

i've tried with, the stock config file, with your post clover folder, with 2 or 3 i could find in this thread to be exact, but all with no luck.

where did i go wrong?

use boot key, asus is f8, gigabyte is f12, etc

• Like 1

it's f11 for me, but that's what i get when i try to boot from the disk that i installed everything on. when i try to boot from the disk called mac os x (which i think is the efi drive) nothing happens, the boot screen just refreshes.

what options u install clover in usb stick?

i used:

install for uefi booting only

install clover in the esp

bootloader: don't update mbr and pbr sectors

themes (i guess what was set by default)

drivers64uefi: osxaptiofix2drv-64

i used clover configurator to add npci=0x2000, and nv_disable=1 and nvda_drv=1 i guess.

• Like 1

Mald0n thank you so much. you are a freaking blessing to this scene. i asked at the tmx forums, nobody could really help me. i asked here in the chat, and they tried a lot of different things with me, but none of them got it working. you made it happen though. thank you, stay blessed, and enjoy the holidays. merry christmas.

• Like 1

Mald0n thank you so much. you are a freaking blessing to this scene. i asked at the tmx forums, nobody could really help me. i asked here in the chat, and they tried a lot of different things with me, but none of them got it working. you made it happen though. thank you, stay blessed, and enjoy the holidays. merry christmas.

fine tune done? 

send me dsdt, need some patches

• Like 1

Hi Maldon, I'm need help with Sierra on asus h61m-k

Using your clover folder,no changes made.

Specs: igpu hd 2500, i5 3330, 4gb ram

BIOS config:

- csm disabled

- hpet enabled

- Intel speedstep disabled

- sata ahci mode

- USB 2.0 ehci enabled

- legacy USB support enabled

- EHCI Hand-off enabled

- fastboot disabled

Thanks you

post-1325453-0-05082200-1512879979_thumb.jpg

Hi all guys,

I have a problem booting the installation from the bootable usb. I always get a KP about 'System uptime in nanoseconds ...'. My desktop hw specs are the following:

CPU: i7 4820k

GPU: gtx 760

MOBO: OEM

Can you give me some advice on how to make work at least the bootable usb  :rolleyes:

P.S. I would attach the image of the error, but there is no attaching option directly from the pc for me. If you want I can host it somewhere and give you the link, just tell me how it would be better for you. If you need any other info, just tell me, maybe the config.plist file or anything that could help.

Thanks you

Hi all guys,

I have a problem booting the installation from the bootable usb. I always get a KP about 'System uptime in nanoseconds ...'. My desktop hw specs are the following:

CPU: i7 4820k

GPU: gtx 760

MOBO: OEM

Can you give me some advice on how to make work at least the bootable usb :rolleyes: .

P.S. I would attach the image of the error, but there is no attaching option directly from the pc for me. If you want I can host it somewhere and give you the link, just tell me how it would be better for you. If you need any other info, just tell me, maybe the config.plist file or anything that could help.

Thanks you

Post photo