[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

Kind Sir I really need your help I have a intel 945GCNL I know its old but I want to use it as media center with mini4.1 in the end. but all it does is crash.  I finally have it installed via my optiplex 760M/T but as soon as I place it in the intel Box it crashes at  take a look at the pic.  This motherboard does not have ache so I added ataport ache etc kexts to the other folder which does not help.

Some have had success with optiplex 745 no ache also but mine keeps crashing I think I'm missing a plugin or edit it does not like my smbios 10,1 either,

Help,

sonicman66

post-74822-0-66267300-1513159363_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Kind Sir I really need your help I have a intel 945GCNL I know its old but I want to use it as media center with mini4.1 in the end. but all it does is crash.  I finally have it installed via my optiplex 760M/T but as soon as I place it in the intel Box it crashes at  take a look at the pic.  This motherboard does not have ache so I added ataport ache etc kexts to the other folder which does not help.

Some have had success with optiplex 745 no ache also but mine keeps crashing I think I'm missing a plugin or edit it does not like my smbios 10,1 either,

Help,
sonicman66

try

CLOVER.zip

ur processaor have 8 core, use voodootscsync = 7

try

attachicon.gifLoloflat6 CLOVER.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

Yesterday I've tried to create a bootable usb of osx 10.10.5, then tried to install it on my desktop, with the same clover option, with the same, config.plist, with the same kexts I've used in the Sierra bootable usb, and everything worked like a charm :thumbsup_anim: . I still don't understand why it doesn't worked with Sierra :( .

Now I think that I'll stay on Yosemite for a while, before trying again with Sierra. I know that now that I use Yosemite I'm in the wrong thread here, but I would ask you I you could help me patching the dsdt for my build. If you can.

Thanks you :)

yes

send me files

attachicon.gifRunMe.app.zip

ok, when I'll be at home from work, I'll send you. Thanks you very much.

In the meantime. Now, when I installed the osx, I didn't used the nv_disable=1 flag, and everything worked good, the system recognized my nvidia gpu without any problem, and everything seems to be smooth and fast. Now what should I use to get ther full graphic acceleration. Does I need to use nvidia=true in Clover, or any graphics injection option?

Clover/Acpi/patched

if u have a problem, press O in Clover boot screen, acpi patching, dsdt name, put dsdt02.aml

if work good, send me one ioreg after reboot

sure i'll try that out, what's a ioreg?

i should put it in the patched folder, so the origin folder remains empty, right? cool will do.

Sorry, it didn't work.

I had already used the shutdown patch on my DSDT...

post ur full clover folder here, remove serials, shutdown is done, the problem is other

Awesome, thx you. What did you patched exactly in these DSDT? Just to know what to try, to see if it work. Thx you again. :)

put in Clover/Acpi/Patched, reboot and send me new ioreg