Can't get N-150 USB Wi-Fi to work in Sierra.

Squidderlee

4 posts in this topic

Hi;

Have been able to get wifi to work ion every OS since Snow Leopard and although I've been running Sierra since last September or October have been running this build exclusively on Ethernet and will continue to but got irked when Siri started bugging me to "Turn on Wi´Fi" so I installed the dongle and went scouting for drivers for my D-Link DWA-125 (N-150) Rt 2800/5370 drivers...

All seems to be installed correctly either placing the kext in the Clover/Kexts/other folder or by installing it to S/L/E via kextultilty . USB lights blinking away happily! However the issue arises in Network Preferences... Simply cannot connect despite rebooting the machine several times, router too and trashing and reading an 11n adapter connection...

What to do????

I reckon an updated driver package would be nice... the latest I can find anywhere relates to the Mavericks Vintage!!! But alas this is a Utopian dream,,,,, 

What can be causing the Cable Unplugged issue????

post-700494-0-85637000-1492482667_thumb.png

I suspect this may be the same kext i already had,,,, blinking light but cannot connect. 11nAdapter connection sits there with red light in Network Preferences while USB stick blocks happily!

No Joy!

if your usb key is blinking the drivers are good , it's just your launch app who don't start !!!

take a look at L/Application Support/WLAN

you'll must have "StatusBarApp.app"

start manually 

if it's good 

get it start automatically by peferences system - user - start up 

311.jpg

or try this one : https://mega.nz/#!zx0kHZzb!j9y2low3zCCzNuuNhvfYcsqU51plUsqCgrIYM3rxwec

111.jpg

211.jpg

No such directory on my build - L/Application Support/WLAN neither in L/ or S/L

The problem lies in Network where you have you Go-US adapter connection... I cannot connect by DHCP. Nothing happens at all!

have you try the installer who is in my link ???

sans_t10.jpg