ssdtGen - custom generated SSDTs (x99/z170/z97/h97 systems)

mfc88

203 posts in this topic

Just wanted to preface this post by giving a huge, huge thank you to the InsanelyMac staff for all their support.

I've updated the first post. However, in that time that this thread was locked, my passions have shifted and lie with web application development. As such, support for the ssdtGenApp will stop at v0.2.2b. However, the app will still be functional and work across the X99/Z170/Z97 and H97 platforms, but may run into future problems with future OS upgrades. As such, if any current or future developers/coders would like to continue supporting it, I've attached the source files to the post as well (with plenty of source notes). You are more than welcome to modify, adjust, alter, and change the app files to suit your needs.

Just wanted to say thank you for all that you have done with this app thus far and it truly is an amazing app, I would like to fork your repo and continue adding support for other chipsets and such with others contributing SSDT/DSDT fixes if possible.

• Like 8

Just wanted to say thank you for all that you have done with this app thus far and it truly is an amazing app, I would like to fork your repo and continue adding support for other chipsets and such with others contributing SSDT/DSDT fixes if possible.

Absolutely. You can fork the github repo (missing Photoshop .psd icon files) or download the source. Up to you.   :soldiers:

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

@Pavo any chance this app can be updated to support the new X299 Chipset? :D