Lenovo Ideapad 310 ( 7th gen i5, Intel HD 620)

soumaxetuirk

79 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
08.04.2017 в 23:16, soumaxetuirk сказал:

Извините, я раньше не думал о TSCSync. Спасибо  :)

Но, как я уже сказал, я все еще сталкиваюсь с проблемой Intel HD 620. Нет QE-CI и его единственной показной 7MB VRAM.I приложил конфигурацию DSDT и клевера, я сделал, а затем вы и Rehabman.

Пожалуйста, направляйте ... и еще раз спасибо.

DSDT.zip

config.plist.zip

Thank you very much!!! Your playlist helped a lot !!! But for the present I am setting up my Acer A517-51G-57H9

Edited by spez
супер

• 2 weeks later...

@MaLd0n In ref to the page 1 guide. I think if this iGPU is like mine, he's more likely to get QE/CI with InjectIntel disabled and correct ID and ig platform. My HD520 (which is almost identical to setup according to guides) doesn't get full acceleration with inject enabled unless I set 001 or 002-ending device id's; disabling port 1.

I think the DSDT patch doesn't strip existing iGPU code so the injected code is (I think) duplicated to the root PCI-e controller (like where you'd add dummy Radeon code for MP6,1 SMBIOS). Not calling you out, just wanna be sure your guide is platform specific (for his board) and not an accident.

Edited by Gen_

5 hours ago, Gen_ said:

@MaLd0n In ref to the page 1 guide. I think if this iGPU is like mine, he's more likely to get QE/CI with InjectIntel disabled and correct ID and ig platform. My HD520 (which is almost identical to setup according to guides) doesn't get full acceleration with inject enabled unless I set 001 or 002-ending device id's; disabling port 1.

I think the DSDT patch doesn't strip existing iGPU code so the injected code is (I think) duplicated to the root PCI-e controller (like where you'd add dummy Radeon code for MP6,1 SMBIOS). Not calling you out, just wanna be sure your guide is platform specific (for his board) and not an accident.

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/335018-intel-fb-patcher-v148/