"Titan" Enables QE/CI for Hackintosh NVIDIA Cards

REVENGE

58 posts in this topic

just out of interest someone can PM me the answer if need-be but i see everyone is complaining about x1600 support, I myself have a 512MB X1600 card and have been using it fine (I think) since i started getting into this scene, what exactly doesn't work with them :S

how can i update to kernel 8.8.1?

please step by step...

I instaled 10.4.6goatsec..update to jas 10.4.7, update to jas combo 10.4.8 amd sse3, try uname -r and i have old kernel... how could i update to new one?

now i can only use single user mode when booting up...

i have mach kernel on my desktop so i dont need to mounting some media

... goog;ed it through night.... but kernel want load because i download bad one....

i have to wait for amd sse3 10.4.8 with new kernel... i hope it will be soon:)

how can i update to kernel 8.8.1?

please step by step...

I instaled 10.4.6goatsec..update to jas 10.4.7, update to jas combo 10.4.8 amd sse3, try uname -r and i have old kernel... how could i update to new one?

now i can only use single user mode when booting up...

i have mach kernel on my desktop so i dont need to mounting some media

... goog;ed it through night.... but kernel want load because i download bad one....

i have to wait for amd sse3 10.4.8 with new kernel... i hope it will be soon:)

Hi. Please read the friendly guides and discussion threads in The Genius Bar. They provide in depth coverage on how to update to 10.4.8 on various systems using various variants of the kernel 8.8.1.

I was just wondering if anyone has tested Titan or Natit with a geforce 7700 go? Are mobile chips supported at all?
Can I second the question about whether the Geforce Go series works with this driver with QE/CI.

Thanks in Advance

Member Zeke has confirmed in our unofficial HCL that his Geforce Go 7400 is working properly. Yours should work too in this situation; please test and post in the HCL with results. Thanks!

I have a Mac Pro is there any way this will work on my Mac to let me use a better gfx card than the 7300 that came with it? If so what is the likely hood that Apple will break this with an update and me spending money on a diff gfx card would be a waste?

Video works fine with my m1210 nvidia 7400 after installing "natit".

However, mouse control is terrible, mouse behaves weird. Essentially I can't use mouse. Please advise.

X86 10.4.8, nvidia 7400 go /64 mb dedicated/256 mb shared/2gb ddr2 RAM.

Update: My OS X86 is totally unusable after this install since I have no mouse controls.

Permissions were rebuilt using keyboard shortcuts, nothing changed.

Can someone do anything about this?

Video works fine with my m1210 nvidia 7400 after installing "natit".

However, mouse control is terrible, mouse behaves weird. Essentially I can't use mouse. Please advise.

X86 10.4.8, nvidia 7400 go /64 mb dedicated/256 mb shared/2gb ddr2 RAM.

Update: My OS X86 is totally unusable after this install since I have no mouse controls.

Permissions were rebuilt using keyboard shortcuts, nothing changed.

Can someone do anything about this?

Hi

I have the same Problem on my m1210, Core2Duo T7400, Geforce 7400, semthex kernel +Titan

Touchpad control impossible

Please post if you have an answer

I have a Mac Pro is there any way this will work on my Mac to let me use a better gfx card than the 7300 that came with it? If so what is the likely hood that Apple will break this with an update and me spending money on a diff gfx card would be a waste?

That's what I'm wondering too. Will this work on a legal install of OS X?

Anybody?

Hi,

I have some news

I have m1210 Core2duo T7400 too with Go7400 1Go DDR

I tried both mikfi and semthex 8.8.1 kernel and it works.

Tested mikfi kernel without Titan -> ok 2 cpu supported

Tested semthex kernel without Titan -> ok 1 cpu only supported

Tested mikfi kernel with Titan -> ok 1 cpu supported with QE/CI but with 2 cpu's mouse stuttering

Tested semthex kernel with Titan -> ok 1 cpu only supported with QE/CI but with 2 cpu's mouse stuttering

Tried natit package with both kernel -> rectangle at startup that ask to restart

Tried macvidia with mikfi -> poor results, unable to change resolution and no QE\CI

I'll keep you informed but if you have other ideas?

Hey guys. Just a very quick question that probably a lot of us have. Could you please tell me if this method works for me? (Dell Inspiron 8600, Intel Centrino SSE2, Nvidia GeForce Go5200, OSX 10.4.6)

If it does, what do i need to do. Where do I start. I don't even have an idea on how to upgrade to 10.4.8 (which i think i need right?)

Could somebody help me please? I really want Quartz Extreme on my OsX86.

Cheers!!

I have titan working on my sse2 8.4.1 system, but not res switching or accell

So what dose it do then? I'm thinking of trying my 5700LE to see how it works.

Can anyone tell me if the mighty Titan works for NV5700LE or if I would do better with Natit :)

can anyone help?

i am using the 8.8.1 kernel. i have installed Natit 1.0, and upon reboot it correctly identifies my video card (6800XT) in system profiler. Yet i still have no CI/Quartz. Does this mean my card is unsupported for those features or do i have to do something else?

thanks in advance to those who help.

jordn.