1- i think u need a fresh install

2- disable asmedia USB in bios, third party

3- after install system, install clover em uefi mode

MaLd0n 2017-03-21 às 21.05.10.png

4- replace full folder

CLOVER.zip

5- reboot

6- send me ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer

*if u use UEFI mode in ur install, try replace full folder and disable asmedia usb in bios

1- i think u need a fresh install

2- disable asmedia USB in bios, third party

3- after install system, install clover em uefi mode

attachicon.gifMaLd0n 2017-03-21 às 21.05.10.png

4- replace full folder

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

5- reboot

6- send me ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer

*if u use UEFI mode in ur install, try replace full folder and disable asmedia usb in bios

Ill do a fresh install tomorrow when i get home. I need to add the patch for my Nvme drive to boot in kexts to patch still. I will send you a report tomorrow. Thanks for your help !

• Like 1

Just a question. I run my system overclocked. Nothing crazy. Should I do my fresh install overclocked or do it with everything set to default? Then overclock after install and generate ssdt, etc...?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

no problem, same here

after install clover uefi mode, replace folder and generate new Pike SSDT, create ssdt with ur overclock

sudo ~/ssdtPRGen.sh -turbo 4000

Ok, Fresh install. Disabled third party USB in bios. Left all other setting alone. Removed all other hard drives only NVMe drive and separate storage drive. "has no efi". Straight forward install via clover using uefi mode. Added Pilkes nvme patch to my config.plist and IONVMeFamily.kext in clover kexts folder per nvme patch. After install and setup. I replaced clover folder with the one you sent me. Only adding the nvme patch to the folder. Also generated new SSDT per my overclock at 4600mhz and installed in ACPI patched folder. USB 3 seems to work on some ports as usual. Sound etc works. But system is not going below 3.5ghz on my intel gadget stats. Also system still auto reboots within 2 seconds after shut down or sleep.

It wont allow me to send you my Ioreg file. Even compressed it says the file is to big. 10mb limit. Compressed its 15.8mb :(

Send me Paul’s iMac.zip

Check, put ur SSDT pike in folder, reboot and test

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

try a load optmized defauls in bios, ostype to other os

Unfortunatly that didnt work either. In a random shot, i decided to use my stock clover install folder from my install USB. No SSDT or anything. Only added FixShutdown in the dsdt fixes from clover configurator. And my normal boot args and for some reason my cpu idles at 800mhz and scales to 4.6ghz as normal. It even shuts down now normally without rebooting. Sleep still does not work but im working on it. Heres a copy of my clover folder. 

CLOVER.rar

• Like 1

Replaced folders. Shutdown works normal now but machine will still not sleep. Wakes instantly. CPU states seem to work normal also. Idle and scale. And USB third party have been disabled since the original install. 

post-1420666-0-10222000-1490488933_thumb.jpg