Armadillo, EasyDMG, md5app OSX86 binaries.

3 posts in this topic

Armadillo: is a Mac OS X Cocoa application for creating Mac OS X startup items. Armadillo makes it very easy to create correctly formatted startup items that are fit for the /Library/StartupItems folder and subsequent execution at system booting. It is released under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License which should accompany both the binary and the source code in cases of redistribution.

EasyDMG: Disk image creator

md5app: md5App is a MacOS X Cocoa utility for getting the md5 checksum for a file or group of files. It can be used in multiple ways; by dragging a file or group of files onto the md5App icon, by dragging into the application window, by clicking the 'Choose Files...' button, or the corresponding File menu item.

You can get them at my blog: http://elrebel.blogspot.com/

Enjoy

I wonder...could this app somehow be used to load a startup application that changes the amount of video ram available to a size where QE and CI are functionable? Right now on my 915gm I'm only getting 8 mb, but I'm thinking that if we could load an application before the blue screen hits that would allocate the correct amount of video ram we'd be in the game.