Vintage Cars

Thank's for your reply ! 

AslashA

AslashA

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

yes, i have seen, can you send me a video of your screen while your system boots with -v? 

I post the video of the system boot and system settings. The video is not very good, but it shows that your driver is loading (........32bit). But there is no sound in the system((

http://dropmefiles.com/5laj9

http://dropmefiles.com/x6feO

P.S. I'm using UEFI Clover with "no CSM" in BIOS

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:computer science, programming, hardware, software developing

I post the video of the system boot and system settings. The video is not very good, but it shows that your driver is loading (........32bit). But there is no sound in the system((

http://dropmefiles.com/5laj9

http://dropmefiles.com/x6feO

P.S. I'm using UEFI Clover with "no CSM" in BIOS

ok, for the audio controls it's normal to not have them in the settings, because the driver uses all 8 output channels of the driver and the volume control on the settings appears only if there are 2 channels for that audio device, then for the inputs, this driver does NOT currently support inputs, for the 32 bit it's just how the card uses the sound, because the drivers work with 32 buts sample and the audigy serie and with 16 but on sound blaster live series, so don't worry for that, in the video seems to be all ok, have you plugged the headphones or your speakers into the right plug in the back of your audigy 2 zs?

AslashA

AslashA

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

ok, for the audio controls it's normal to not have them in the settings, because the driver uses all 8 output channels of the driver and the volume control on the settings appears only if there are 2 channels for that audio device, then for the inputs, this driver does NOT currently support inputs, for the 32 bit it's just how the card uses the sound, because the drivers work with 32 buts sample and the audigy serie and with 16 but on sound blaster live series, so don't worry for that, in the video seems to be all ok, have you plugged the headphones or your speakers into the right plug in the back of your audigy 2 zs?

I connected the headphones (speakers) to all the outputs, but there's no sound anywhere. Only on the red output (Digital Out) is a veeeeeery quiet sound with white noise.

kernel.picnic

kernel.picnic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello. I'm using Hackintosh High Sierra and I have Sound Blaster Audigy RX. I installed "Kx audio driver mod" (from installer.sh and put kext to EFI) and now I have audio output, but no one input devices found. What I can repair input?

My sound card: "Sound Blaster Audigy RX SB1550 10k2 CA10300"

My config.plist: https://pastebin.com/S1t5MT7x

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Hello. I'm using Hackintosh High Sierra and I have Sound Blaster Audigy RX. I installed "Kx audio driver mod" (from installer.sh and put kext to EFI) and now I have audio output, but no one input devices found. What I can repair input?

My sound card: "Sound Blaster Audigy RX SB1550 10k2 CA10300"

My config.plist: https://pastebin.com/S1t5MT7x

if you have read inputs with this driver will not work, neither using the original kx audio driver, and it's not a thing about clover or sound card model, that's a limitation that comes from the original kx audio driver that I have been trying to solve for months without success, I am sorry for that, but all the outputs will work great, also in 7.1 or 5.1 mode and also the optical out as well

jaymack

jaymack

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

You are better off with a USB or onboard sound.

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

You are better off with a USB or onboard sound.

for recording I agree with you, but if your use is only outputs and playback, the sound cards compatible with this driver sounds great and are actually cheaper than most of the decent usb audio solutions, and also they have a better amp than on board audio, so for now for playback only users that cards are very good and some of them on ebay are actually reasonably cheap for example the first sound blaster audigy series or live series,

marvinzh

marvinzh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello,I'am using high sierra and i have audigy 2 zs(sb0350),I installed "Kx audio driver mod" (from installer.sh and put kext to EFI) ,but there is no sound in the system. What I can repair it?

THX!

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Hello,I'am using high sierra and i have audigy 2 zs(sb0350),I installed "Kx audio driver mod" (from installer.sh and put kext to EFI) ,but there is no sound in the system. What I can repair it?

THX!

kext injection may not always work with some audio drivers, because of library dependancies, so try to put back the kext to s/l/e and then repair permissions and reboot, also check that the card is properly plugged in and the audio jack in in the right hole

marvinzh

marvinzh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

kext injection may not always work with some audio drivers, because of library dependancies, so try to put back the kext to s/l/e and then repair permissions and reboot, also check that the card is properly plugged in and the audio jack in in the right hole

I connected the headphones to all the outputs, but there are no sound anywhere. Only on the Digital Out is a veeeeeery quiet sound with white noise.

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

I connected the headphones to all the outputs, but there are no sound anywhere. Only on the Digital Out is a veeeeeery quiet sound with white noise.

that's normal for the digital out, have you tried to put back the kext in the folder /System/Library/Extensions and then repair permissions and kernel cache (you can repair permissions and kext cache using the app called sierra kext utility, you find it in this forum) and the reboot? Because in some cases this kext can have issues in being loaded from clover's kext directories

and also do you see the audio output for the sound card in the sound settings?

marvinzh

marvinzh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

that's normal for the digital out, have you tried to put back the kext in the folder /System/Library/Extensions and then repair permissions and kernel cache (you can repair permissions and kext cache using the app called sierra kext utility, you find it in this forum) and the reboot? Because in some cases this kext can have issues in being loaded from clover's kext directories

and also do you see the audio output for the sound card in the sound settings?

First of all, thank you for your reply. I've put the kext in the s/l/e and folder /System/Library/Extensions and then repair permissions and kernel cache . The sound card can also be seen in the volume control panel, but without output control

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

ok, for volume stuff you just need to go into the app called midi configuration, you find it preinstalled in your system, just use spotlight to find it, and also in that app set the outputs to work in stern or 2.1 one mode with 2 speakers, then plug your headphones or speakers into the main output of the sound card in the back side of the computer, select the sound card as main output and try again, and also the master volume control will work, try it and le me know and also send me some screenshots of the sound settings, system informations app into the audio section, with the sound card selected, and also of what do you see if you select the sound card into the midi configuration app

marvinzh

marvinzh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

My PC has sound now,but the setting are strange. Look at the pic please.

Snip20171124_2.png

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sound, blaster, audio, driver, live!, audigy, RX, kx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy