No working

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:computer science, programming, hardware, software developing

if you do not see the output for the sound blaster in the audio settings, install the kext in s/l/e using kext utility, and then reboot

SquidGM

SquidGM

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

if you do not see the output for the sound blaster in the audio settings, install the kext in s/l/e using kext utility, and then reboot

I do this 100 times but nothing!

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

do you see the sound blaster output in the settings?

SquidGM

SquidGM

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

do you see the sound blaster output in the settings?

No :(

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

ok, so the system does not loads the driver, checks that the card is properly plugged in and if you can tell me the pci ids and the subsist ids for the card it would be helpful 

SquidGM

SquidGM

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

ok, so the system does not loads the driver, checks that the card is properly plugged in and if you can tell me the pci ids and the subsist ids for the card it would be helpful 

1102:0008

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

ok id's are correct, so for some reason the system does not loads the driver, in the first post i linked an installer pack for the driver, download it and try it, it has an .sh file that you need to run to do the install, it will install the driver and also some needed libraries for it

SquidGM

SquidGM

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

ok id's are correct, so for some reason the system does not loads the driver, in the first post i linked an installer pack for the driver, download it and try it, it has an .sh file that you need to run to do the install, it will install the driver and also some needed libraries for it

No effect.

jaymack

jaymack

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

I have yet to get my Audigy 2 zs working since I switched to Clover starting with El Capitan. With Chameleon it always worked including El Capitan. I would like to see a config.plist, and a list of kexts used from someone who has this same card working.with Clover. I do see the sound blaster output in the setting.

RomichA

RomichA

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello! Thank you for your work!

Is it possible to run pciE 1616m with this driver? i have kx driver in sound menu after install, but the setting for the selected device has no output controls and no sound

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

I have yet to get my Audigy 2 zs working since I switched to Clover starting with El Capitan. With Chameleon it always worked including El Capitan. I would like to see a config.plist, and a list of kexts used from someone who has this same card working.with Clover. I do see the sound blaster output in the setting.

i use clover and it work for me, see previous posts, i have uploaded my efi folder

Hello! Thank you for your work!

Is it possible to run pciE 1616m with this driver? i have kx driver in sound menu after install, but the setting for the selected device has no output controls and no sound

it is normal to have no output control in the settings, because you have to do it in the midi configuration app, because the driver uses 8 audi channel for output, and then you have to check and see if the audio is outputted on another audio out jack, but some other people repeated similar issues, i am still investigating on it, if you send me a video of your system booting in -v (verbose mode) it could be helpful, until now on the system of one guy i have seen that maybe there is an issue with microcode initialization that could be the cause, but i have to do more investigation on that because i have examine only one system

No effect.

really strange, first, make sure inject kext is set to yes in clover, then test also voodoo hda, if you cal get voodoo hda to work, this kext can work too

jaymack

jaymack

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

i use clover and it work for me, see previous posts, i have uploaded my efi folder

it is normal to have no output control in the settings, because you have to do it in the midi configuration app, because the driver uses 8 audi channel for output, and then you have to check and see if the audio is outputted on another audio out jack, but some other people repeated similar issues, i am still investigating on it, if you send me a video of your system booting in -v (verbose mode) it could be helpful, until now on the system of one guy i have seen that maybe there is an issue with microcode initialization that could be the cause, but i have to do more investigation on that because i have examine only one system

really strange, first, make sure inject kext is set to yes in clover, then test also voodoo hda, if you cal get voodoo hda to work, this kext can work too

Do you see anything  wrong here?  The same line in your config.plist compared to mine.                       

Your's

<key>Audio</key>

<dict>

<key>Inject</key>

<string>1</string>

<key>ResetHDA</key>

<true/>

</dict>

Myself

<key>Audio</key>

<dict>

<key>AFGLowPowerState</key>

<true/>

<key>Inject</key>

<string>28</string>

<key>ResetHDA</key>

<true/>

</dict>

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Do you see anything  wrong here?  The same line in your config.plist compared to mine.                       

Your's

<key>Audio</key>

<dict>

<key>Inject</key>

<string>1</string>

<key>ResetHDA</key>

<true/>

</dict>

Myself

<key>Audio</key>

<dict>

<key>AFGLowPowerState</key>

<true/>

<key>Inject</key>

<string>28</string>

<key>ResetHDA</key>

<true/>

</dict>

as far as i know this settings are for on board audio, but try also using mine, but nothing should change, the problem could be also related to kext injection

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sound, blaster, audio, driver, live!, audigy, RX, kx

Topic Stats Last Post Info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy