25 replies to this topic

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:computer science, programming, hardware, software developing

Actually I'd cut anything behind the RX and use "Sound Blaster", because this is what the packaging says. Consumers don't care about product codes in the end as long as it works.

On the other hand, as long as it's not completely stable, the full string might be helpful for debugging.

Just my $00,02.

yes i understand, i can do it, but i have to do some consistent modifications to get the code to show other stuff only when is enabled some sort of debugging 

marvelloard

marvelloard

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

No I thought about "debugging" in terms of as long as the driver doesn't reach 1.0, you keep the string, once you think it's ready for a stable release you cut the string.

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

No I thought about "debugging" in terms of as long as the driver doesn't reach 1.0, you keep the string, once you think it's ready for a stable release you cut the string.

i mean in the code, i can insert a system that can be enabled in some way for example from the info.plist by changing a variable, to enable full string and other experimental features and debugging stuff 

marvelloard

marvelloard

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Ah, that sounds great.

Right now after wakeup I had for a short amount of time distorted stutter, stopping playback and starting it again fixed it.

litaocomet

litaocomet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Can't input is the most important thing, waiting for your complete release with input function.

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

i don't know when i will get the inputs to work, there are a lot of things to do to get it to work

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sound, blaster, audio, driver, live!, audigy, RX, kx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy