[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

BIG THANKS for the HacksLikeMacs

no error in my DSDT  and I install very smoothly High Sierra on my PC

with no error and my (Audio, Ethernet, GPU, USB 3.0-2.0 Every things work Perfect

Thanks My Dear Sir *MALDON* :yes:

• Like 1

BIG THANKS for the HacksLikeMacs

no error in my DSDT  and I install very smoothly High Sierra on my PC

with no error and my (Audio, Ethernet, GPU, USB 3.0-2.0 Every things work Perfect

Thanks My Dear Sir *MALDON* :yes:

Welcome!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

corint1, on 01 Nov 2017 - 6:11 PM, said:snapback.png

hello; please help me for my DSDT

ASUS MAXIMES IX CODE

I7700K

NVIDIA 1050 TI

clover with F4 and send-me file

thank you

zip.gif  CLOVER.zip   2.39MB   1 downloads

with this clover lost hdmi sound on first monitor ...only DP are with sound ... it's possible to have sound without voodoo kext on booth hdmi and DP ?

with this clover lost hdmi sound on first monitor ...only DP are with sound ... it's possible to have sound without voodoo kext on booth hdmi and DP ?

native HDMI only in DP in Pascal line

Sir 

my SSDT not require in installation ?

no

Clover generate PM

• Like 1

corint1, on 01 Nov 2017 - 7:33 PM, said:snapback.png

native HDMI only in DP in Pascal line

sorry but boot on ONLY with DP no sound... sound in HDMI ... if boot only HDMI no sound....sound in DP .... if boot with boot DP with HDMI sound when in DP ,when in HDMI ...more times in DP ... what can I do ? thank you

• Like 1

if u use HighSierra, check patch usb in config.plist for HS

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

why u dont use on the fly patch instead terminal command? :|

just remove _prw from devices, is a very old problem and patch

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

attachicon.gifDSDT.leeroye.zip

Thanks for your reply Mald0n, first time I put your DSDT and after reboot I was stucked on the first lines with the symbols: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later, I try to "replicate" your configurations one by one and doing some reboots. Now seems that all works well, but I don't see too much difference between with DSDT and w/o DSDT. Could you post the changes that you made? and... Is there any way to check fixes of DSDT? I mean, for example, sleep/wake are not working at the moment.

Hi MaLd0n,

Thanks for the new Clover folder, but there was no change, the video coming from the monitor after 50% is cut off when mac-os is loading.

I replaced the bootx64.efi file in my old clover 4184 folder. I can do normal boot like this, otherwise I can not get display without doing nv_disable = 1.

Thanks for your reply Mald0n, first time I put your DSDT and after reboot I was stucked on the first lines with the symbols: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

is a clover driver, use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi or 2

u need to check what probvelm cause sleep fail

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

Hi MaLd0n,

Thanks for the new Clover folder, but there was no change, the video coming from the monitor after 50% is cut off when mac-os is loading.

I replaced the bootx64.efi file in my old clover 4184 folder. I can do normal boot like this, otherwise I can not get display without doing nv_disable = 1.

use search forum for video problem in sierra 10.12.6

• Like 1

is not a solution ... sound have a delay ... strange is how it is change ...when is on hdmi , when on dp ... 

yes

the problem is web driver, if u use serie 9xx nvidia e.g, work perfect

read about it

• Like 1

is a clover driver, use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi or 2

u need to check what probvelm cause sleep fail

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

use search forum for video problem in sierra 10.12.6

The log is empty. I click on the sleep, the computer sleeps well and later, I click on the mouse but the computer doesn't wake (black screen and finally, it restarts).

About .efi files, I have OsxAptioFixDrv-64 and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 on the same folder because someone tell me that Clover takes only one and not cause any problem. Is it right?

Thanks Mald0n!  :)

• Like 1

Hi,

I am trying to to resolve my sleep/wake issue on HS (17A405) and I am falling to get a DSDT which works. 

My sleep/wake is intermittent, sometime it works but more often than not, when the OS goes to sleep, the machine stays on ( I can hear the fan, the case light are on...) but the display is off and it's impossible to wake the rig. 

Beside this issue everything works, Audio, graphic with 2x GPU SLI mode, ethernet (no wifi), USB3. CPU (ssdt generated) 

Can anybody help me to get a DSDT for my system?

As suggested by MaLd0n in the first post, I have attached my clover order  and the IOREG  Run it output. 

Cheers Guys!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asrock Z270 Super Carrier //  i7 7700k @ 4.2Ghz // 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB (SLI) // Crucial MX300 1TB SSD

Send me Mourrr iMac.zip

CLOVER.zip

• Like 1

The log is empty. I click on the sleep, the computer sleeps well and later, I click on the mouse but the computer doesn't wake (black screen and finally, it restarts).

About .efi files, I have OsxAptioFixDrv-64 and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 on the same folder because someone tell me that Clover takes only one and not cause any problem. Is it right?

Thanks Mald0n!  :)

check in boot what driver clover use, use only one

sleep problem, try with darkwake options

Hi Mr Maldon,

Thank you really for your help and your knowledge, my DSDT is perfect one my hackintosh, thank you again :thumbsup_anim:

Welcome

Enjoy

Hi,

I am trying to to resolve my sleep/wake issue on HS (17A405) and I am falling to get a DSDT which works. 

My sleep/wake is intermittent, sometime it works but more often than not, when the OS goes to sleep, the machine stays on ( I can hear the fan, the case light are on...) but the display is off and it's impossible to wake the rig. 

Beside this issue everything works, Audio, graphic with 2x GPU SLI mode, ethernet (no wifi), USB3. CPU (ssdt generated) 

Can anybody help me to get a DSDT for my system?

As suggested by MaLd0n in the first post, I have attached my clover order  and the IOREG  Run it output. 

Cheers Guys!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asrock Z270 Super Carrier //  i7 7700k @ 4.2Ghz // 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB (SLI) // Crucial MX300 1TB SSD

ASROCK have serious problem with sleep

CLOVER.zip

Thanks Maldon works fine on the Machine

Welcome!

Enjoy!

• Like 2

check in boot what driver clover use, use only one

sleep problem, try with darkwake options

I deleted OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

Also, I tried all the darkwake flags, and with darkwake=1/2/8 wake works but without graphics acceleration and with some black rendering. I attached a video for you.

Really thanks for your replies, I will send you some beers soon for this help  :wink_anim:

darkwake-video.zip

Hi Sir MALDON

My Specs

Laptop

Acer Aspire ES 15 ES1-572-321G (core i3 7100u)

intel HD 620

Ram 4GB DDR4 2400mhz 

1tb hard drive sata

Usb not booting acpi and usb errors

iam installing Mac os Sierra 10.12.5 plz help me

under clover/acpi/origin DSDT and SSDT

my CLOVER>zip Attached

CLOVER.zip

Hey there, MaLd0n!

So I am trying to disable my discrete graphics on my high sierra install since I am unable to boot into it with my discrete card plugged in. Taking out my card every time I want to boot into Windows isn't an ideal situation :P

I am currently using a mish mash of things which can be found in my attachment.

My questions are: With the DSDT I downloaded from here - do I need all of the patches inside of config.plist? Did I even stick the DSDT in the right spot? (/EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched) How would I go about disabling my discrete graphics card?

Thanks!

MB: GA-Z270X-Gaming K5, Proc: i7 7700K, iGFX: Intel 630, dGFX: XFX Radeon R9 390

First...
If you need DSDT edits for SkyLake, KabyLake or Coffee Lake...
-Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen)
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in your desktop
Installation

--Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra
Check out the link

--Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra
Check out the link

--Install Clover in USB stick

--Replace with my Clover folder 

--Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!
Post Installation

--Install Clover in SSD and replace with my folder

*Check USB port limit patch in config.plist

--Reboot and activate video!

-Nvidia WebDriver Sierra
-Nvidia WebDriver High Sierra
-Cuda

Bingo!

My mobo is Gigabyte GA Z270 Gaming K3, if you have other mobo, post your files here, i apply all patches for you! Read above! 
--DSDT mobo GA Z270 Gaming K3
My DSDT with patches for KabyLake

Patches
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-HPET
-SATA
-DMAC
-SLPB
-DARWIN
-LPC
-XHCI
-PLUGIN TYPE
-HDAS to HDEF
-HDEF
-RTC
-IRQs
-SBUS
-BUS1
-MCHC
-ALS0
-SHUTDOWN
-LAN
-USBX
-PMCR
-IMEI
-EC
-PNLF
-HDMI NVIDIA / ATI
--SSDT
Generate your SSDT for PM, use ssdtPRGen by Piker-Alpha
run in terminal
curl -o ~/ssdtPRGen.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/Beta/ssdtPRGen.sh
chmod +x ~/ssdtPRGen.sh
sudo ~/ssdtPRGen.sh

--install Lan driver by Mieze

-Atheros

-Intel

-Realtek

--Links

-Audio

-USB

It's time to Rockattachicon.gifguitar.gif

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!

ENJOY!

hello mald0n can you help me to fix my dsdt and ssdt, and I got a problem to disable Nvidia , this is my clover, ioreg, and zip from runme,app 

thank you mald0n

Robby's MacBook.zip

• Like 1