[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2017 at 4:59 PM, MaLd0n said:

is a 898, not 889

ill check it

On 8/4/2017 at 2:17 AM, MaLd0n said:

Edited by tbrautaset
  • Like 1

Hi Mald0n, I just built a hackintosh with i7-7700 and GA-B250M-D3H.

Attachments are my specs.

Thank you in advance!!

CLOVER.zip

can i disable intel card and only use nvidia? mine is intel hd630 and nvidia 930mx 

If u can disable optimus technology, yes.

• Like 1

Hi Mald0n, I just built a hackintosh with i7-7700 and GA-B250M-D3H.

Attachments are my specs.

Thank you in advance!!

zip.gif  CLOVER.zip   2.94MB

Many thanks, man!

One more thing, would you please kindly share the DSDT patches or links you used so that I can practice myself~

• Like 1

Hi Mald0n, My hackintosh alc898 audio is not good.

Testing layout-id´s shows this :

1 No internal microphone signal, audio on multiple stereo speakers, output --> LineOut (2nd)
2 No internal microphone signal, audio on front right stereo speakers, output --> LineOut (2nd)
3 No internal microphone signal, no audio
5 No internal microphone signal, no audio
7 No internal microphone signal, audio on multiple stereo speakers, output --> LineOut (2nd)
11 Internal microphone signal, audio on back left subwoofer speaker, output --> Internal Speakers
13 Internal microphone signal, no audio
28 No internal microphone signal, no audio

Below is a layout of the speakers in my laptop

I think I had audio at ID 13, but after reinstall I only have ID 11 that gives me microphone and tweeter sound. On the DSDT I changed ID from 1 to 11 since 13 became silent.

I wonder if there's something wrong since the audio suddenly changed. Please check if there is anything inconsistent

post-1662894-0-35774000-1502287692.png

Laptop: #1: MSI GE72VR 7RF-272NE, i7-7700HQ/HM175, HD630 1920x1080 With MaLd0nified Differentiated System Description Table/Secondary System Description Tables   ;)

Laptop: #2: Lenovo ThinkPad T460 20FMS1A00, i5-6200U/Intel SoC, HD520 1920x1080

_DSM removed, inject id in clover, the best for tests

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

I'm on a Gigabyte Z270x-UD5 with an i7 and I'm having the hardest time getting it done. Can you please help with with the correct BIOS setting and anything I can use to get her up and running. Also I want to run dual monitors, what would be a compatible GPU for this mobo?

Thanks in advance.

I'm a noob in every sense of the word. So with that being said, most of the things you advise I am going to have to look up on how to execute them. Just letting you know in advance.

아카이브.zipHello. 

I have Dsdt file which was patched by you!

I really appreciate for your help.

But Now it has some problems.

1. Shutdown problem : When it wake from sleep mode, After this situation, I can not shutdown my computer.

But if it never gone to sleep mode, Shutdown works well. How can I fix it?

2. Graphic issue : When my computer wakes up from sleep mode, the monitor works only one. But computer information shown works 2 monitors.

I attach some files which Patched dsdt files by you, Original one, Config plist.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Hi MaLd0n

I was wondering if you could take a look at my config file so that I can get the Intel HD 630 working. I have tried so many settings by looking at other people's config files similar to my own system. Nothing has worked. I get stuck at the IOconsoleuser line repeating and can't get to the High Sierra login. 

I have Asus Prime Z270-A with Intel 7500 cpu, nVidia gtx1060 card working to install high Sierra but of course with no web drivers yet. 

Your expert help is greatly appreciated.

Kext are Fakesmc, IntelMausiEthernet, USBInjectAll, XHCI-200-series-injector. 

I also tried lilu and intelgraphicsfixup and shiki, no dice.

config.plist.zip

_DSM removed, inject id in clover, the best for tests

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

​Hi MaLd0n,

Have tried different layouts and found that ID 13 works best with codec command's verb sent to it. Added Codec Commander among my kext's.

EAPD can be controlled with ACPI, should / can you integrate this with _DSM, 0D layout-id and enable my Kabylake Intel HD 630 HDMI port in DSDT or separate SSDT ?

On my late real MacBookPro with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6, I did not need to have any virtual com port kext, to flash firmware on my race quad flight controller. Assuming there is no difference with usb in macOS Sierra 10.12.6 ? Is there anything I can do to / with my 100 series mobo and how usb works on hackintosh ?

Are there any disadvantages of always having the latest edition of kexts and Clover EFI bootloader ?

Thanks.

Send me.zip

Hello MaLdOn.

I can not install Sierra 10.12.6 on:
MSI Z270 PC Mate
I5 7400 Kaby Lake
After a lot of tests I can not get past the line of the photo.
I send clover folder with compressed tables. It is your installation with slight modifications. I can not send "ioreg" or "run it" because I have not started yet.
Thanks for your help.

CLOVER.zip

post-1168112-0-68252600-1503677576_thumb.jpg