[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Thanks! Its working.. but, still no battery. The thing is, battery only works with Rehab patch, and since the patch give compilation errors, that i have no idea how to fix.. i cant get battery to work anymore

Im trying to use this one: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch/master/battery/battery_ASUS-N55SL.txt

DSDT.battery.zip

use kext for battery too

Hi MaLd0n,

Hope you can help me out here.

I have MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 beta 4 installed and so far so good. I would really like to get everything working like sleep & wake etc etc.

I hope i added the right files so you can take a look and help me out.

Just to make sure here are my specs.

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

i7 7700k

Samsung 960 pro m.2 (isn't used under MacOS Sierra but works oob with High Sierra) 

gigabyte gt 710 (but i would not mind to use the intel hd 630 also because i can't get the gt 710 working under High Sierra and i'm saving for an 1080 watercooled gpu)

BIWIN 512 gb SSD

• Like 1

Attached are the files requested. This is for a Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P with i7 7700K CPU.

DSDT.macwanabe.zip

Use only one SSDT, Pike SSDT for PM

Hi MaLd0n,

Hope you can help me out here.

I have MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 beta 4 installed and so far so good. I would really like to get everything working like sleep & wake etc etc.

I hope i added the right files so you can take a look and help me out.

Just to make sure here are my specs.

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

i7 7700k

Samsung 960 pro m.2 (isn't used under MacOS Sierra but works oob with High Sierra) 

gigabyte gt 710 (but i would not mind to use the intel hd 630 also because i can't get the gt 710 working under High Sierra and i'm saving for an 1080 watercooled gpu)

BIWIN 512 gb SSD

send me files

Put Pascal GPU

Yes

OMG i can't believe this! You are the man! I have been struggling for over a month to get this working okay en you did it in minutes. Thank you thank you. Guess all i need now to do is ssdt. Wish you could send that also for me :-)

Man i'm so glad with your help.

i see my audio in preference.

Once again

Thank You

• Like 1

Hi no sleep doesn't work. I still need a ssdt. Not sure how to fix that. All else looks wonderful. Sound after all this time. I am very happy only need sleep to function. You truly have been  a lifesaver. 

Hi MaLd0n,

I tried using the ssdtPRGen command to create an ssdt file Would you please be so kind to check the output for me?

ssdtPRGen output.rtf.zip

• Like 1

dont need, bro, ur PM is ok ;)

what happens with sleep?

The computer shuts down and start right back up. The screen stays dark until i press a key then it lights up. After that sound doesn't work anymore until i restart. The strange thing is that the motherboard has q-leds and by then it stays on C6. I have googled for that code but can not find it. I would really like to get sleep working so if you could help me out please. 

The computer shuts down and start right back up.

run in terminal and post result here

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

After that sound doesn't work anymore until i restart. 

common problem, try with codeccommander in Library/Extensions

CodecCommander.kext.zip

run in terminal and post result here

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

common problem, try with codeccommander in Library/Extensions

attachicon.gifCodecCommander.kext.zip

Hi,

I ran the command in terminal and this is what it showed.

2017-06-28 10:30:11.982346+0200  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XDCI XHC

2017-06-28 10:30:11.982346+0200  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: XDCI XHC

2017-06-28 10:30:26.913868+0200  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::processWakeReason Wake reason: Host (0x01)

2017-06-28 10:30:27.086210+0200  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::processWakeReason Wake reason: Host (0x01)

Next i'm gonna try the codecCommander.kext in L/E

The codecCommander doesn't fix the no sound after "sleep". I really would like to get this baby working 100% so i do hope you know what the problem is.

• Like 1

Hey MaLd0n, I need your guidance Rs.. ASROCK Z270 EXTREME 4 + 7700k, tudo instalado seguindo seu guia.

Instalei com a placa de video R7 250 que tenho aqui, ateu comprar uma placa de video nova da Nvidia serie 1000.

Se ela atrapalhar em alguma coisa eu uso a HD630.

Post instalation. Could help me, I get this board with great discount on Boa Dica LoL.

I guess I did what you asked to post, lets s see.

Peguei essa placa mais barata que todas as z270 ATX com audio 1220 e rede intel i-219v.

Agora eh torcer pra você me ajudar a ficar redondo.

Send me iMac de wagner.zip

iMac de wagner Ioreg.zip

CLOVER.zip

• Like 1

Hi,

I ran the command in terminal and this is what it showed.

2017-06-28 10:30:26.913868+0200  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::processWakeReason Wake reason: Host (0x01)

2017-06-28 10:30:27.086210+0200  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::processWakeReason Wake reason: Host (0x01)

Next i'm gonna try the codecCommander.kext in L/E

The codecCommander doesn't fix the no sound after "sleep". I really would like to get this baby working 100% so i do hope you know what the problem is.

Solve? let me know

Hey MaLd0n, I need your guidance Rs.. ASROCK Z270 EXTREME 4 + 7700k, tudo instalado seguindo seu guia.

Instalei com a placa de video R7 250 que tenho aqui, ateu comprar uma placa de video nova da Nvidia serie 1000.

Se ela atrapalhar em alguma coisa eu uso a HD630.

Post instalation. Could help me, I get this board with great discount on Boa Dica LoL.

I guess I did what you asked to post, lets s see.

Peguei essa placa mais barata que todas as z270 ATX com audio 1220 e rede intel i-219v.

Agora eh torcer pra você me ajudar a ficar redondo.

asrock tem sérios problemas com o sleep

CLOVER.zip

me envia um ioreg depois de reiniciar

• Like 1

Solve? let me know

No sorry not solved. Don't know what to try. I think i will have to wait till someone figures it out. I'm really glad with your help so far. This is my first machine that works so well. I do hope to get it working 100%.

The Wifi from the motherboard isn't working. I should look for another card that works from the start so i can even access the bios with my apple wireless keyboard.

Any idea?

Does anybody else have High Sierra not working with more than 2 hdd's attached?

• Like 1