[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra on mobos Serie 100/200/x299/300 / SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake DSDT

* * * * * 14 votes #kabylake #dsdt #sierra #intel gigabyte asus #highsierra #skylake #coffeelake x299

• Please log in to reply
1722 replies to this topic

Di4b0liK

Di4b0liK

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

for hardware acceleration, use shiki kext + shikigva=60

Man your work is AWESOME  :D  :D

I gave up about trying to make integrated hdmi works, so i used your efi folder but i changed the platform-id to a connector-less one (0x59120000 to 0x59120003) and now booting with flag shikigva=60 works perfectly fine:

- IGPU Encoding is perfectly working (even if geekbench continues to give me "0"as gpu benchmark result (https://browser.geek...compute/1872198))
- Sleep/Wake works fine without any darkwake flag

- I can see all my PCI devices 

- HDMI Audio works too and this time it also survives a complete sleep/wake cycle

- System boot time is about 10 seconds less than before

I just have some final questions regarding this build:

- Is the flag "IntelGFX 0x59128086" really needed? 

- I still have the feeling that my desktop is lagging a bit while for example i move a window from the first display to the second, do you know any possible fix for this issue? 

- I'm also planning to add an M2 ssd to my build, will your DSDT survive at that system change? or will i need a new one? 

Thanks a lot for your time and dedication  :)

EDIT: After some deep testing i can confirm i'm having issues with gpu's. Facebook/Youtube videos are lagging and freezing a lot on both safari and google chrome and also desktop is slow as f**k :(  :(

MACSEB

MACSEB

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi MaLd0n, could you please have a look at my files and patch my DSDT? I have a trouble with my multi monitor setup not waking up from sleep. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files

MaLd0n

MaLd0n

...filling veins with juice of chaos...

• Moderators
  • 16,962 posts
  • Interests:HacksLikeMacs

Man your work is AWESOME  :D  :D

I gave up about trying to make integrated hdmi works, so i used your efi folder but i changed the platform-id to a connector-less one (0x59120000 to 0x59120003) and now booting with flag shikigva=60 works perfectly fine:

- IGPU Encoding is perfectly working (even if geekbench continues to give me "0"as gpu benchmark result (https://browser.geek...compute/1872198))
- Sleep/Wake works fine without any darkwake flag

- I can see all my PCI devices 

- HDMI Audio works too and this time it also survives a complete sleep/wake cycle

- System boot time is about 10 seconds less than before

- I still have the feeling that my desktop is lagging a bit while for example i move a window from the first display to the second, do you know any possible fix for this issue? 

- I'm also planning to add an M2 ssd to my build, will your DSDT survive at that system change? or will i need a new one? 

Thanks a lot for your time and dedication  :)

EDIT: After some deep testing i can confirm i'm having issues with gpu's. Facebook/Youtube videos are lagging and freezing a lot on both safari and google chrome and also desktop is slow as f**k :(  :(

u use sensors plug ins fakesmc? if yes, remove

take a test, disable intelhd in bios e check if system work fine

both GPU in hackintosh work, but cause some problem ever

u can use without problem, but if work without it, just remove

test without fakesmc sensors

use only ur NVIDIA

check if work good

just add

Hi MaLd0n, could you please have a look at my files and patch my DSDT? I have a trouble with my multi monitor setup not waking up from sleep. Thank you in advance.

Attached File  CLOVER.zip   2.35MB   6 downloads

BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM

if don't or Nvidia web driver problem with multi monitor or need wait solution in Clover

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #kabylake, #dsdt, #sierra, #intel, gigabyte, asus, #highsierra, #skylake, #coffeelake, x299

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy