for hardware acceleration, use shiki kext + shikigva=60
Man your work is AWESOME
I gave up about trying to make integrated hdmi works, so i used your efi folder but i changed the platform-id to a connector-less one (0x59120000 to 0x59120003) and now booting with flag shikigva=60 works perfectly fine:
- IGPU Encoding is perfectly working (even if geekbench continues to give me "0"as gpu benchmark result (https://browser.geek...compute/1872198))
- Sleep/Wake works fine without any darkwake flag
- I can see all my PCI devices
- HDMI Audio works too and this time it also survives a complete sleep/wake cycle
- System boot time is about 10 seconds less than before
I just have some final questions regarding this build:
- Is the flag "IntelGFX 0x59128086" really needed?
- I still have the feeling that my desktop is lagging a bit while for example i move a window from the first display to the second, do you know any possible fix for this issue?
- I'm also planning to add an M2 ssd to my build, will your DSDT survive at that system change? or will i need a new one?
Thanks a lot for your time and dedication
EDIT: After some deep testing i can confirm i'm having issues with gpu's. Facebook/Youtube videos are lagging and freezing a lot on both safari and google chrome and also desktop is slow as f**k