[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Thank you again bro.

I would like to make a donation to you. Do you have a PayPal? Just cause I don't have bitcoins :blush:.

Just hit his "Beer" link at the bottom of his posts.  Don't buy him too much, he will drink it all at once.

• Like 2

Yes, just in Power Button

i'll check in wek

No hurry here, I am very grateful you are willing to help so quickly and frequently :)

Noticed another side effect since using the DSDTs, the hackintosh wakes up at night and never falls asleep again. Powernap is disabled.

2018-01-08 00:48:53.543898+0100  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: RTC XHC (Alarm)
2018-01-08 00:48:53.543898+0100  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: RTC XHC (Alarm)
  • Like 1

Maldon, i have created new ioregs etc..

The second screen still does not work with the new latest clover you send...

as said before this board only has 3 display ports...

need read about it

in the forum search you did not find anything?

ioreg is beautiful

@MaLd0n hi,

If I make Bootdiak with DiakMaker X7 tool for H. Sierra, do I have to install Clover to start the installation?

Thanks.

u need installation Clover and replace with my folder

No hurry here, I am very grateful you are willing to help so quickly and frequently :)

Noticed another side effect since using the DSDTs, the hackintosh wakes up at night and never falls asleep again. Powernap is disabled.

u need disable wake from lan in power settings ;)

• Like 2

need read about it

in the forum search you did not find anything?

ioreg is beautiful

i found this: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324503-dual-screen-not-working/which talks about changing the output ports. but im not sure how to change these (maybe you know this?) Reading the ioreg, i see that it "thinks" it had HDMI and DVI ports as well, but they are not present on the board. only 3 DP ports..

• Like 1

i found this: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324503-dual-screen-not-working/which talks about changing the output ports. but im not sure how to change these (maybe you know this?) Reading the ioreg, i see that it "thinks" it had HDMI and DVI ports as well, but they are not present on the board. only 3 DP ports..

You have a good job for the next days, but user Hervé explain all

• Like 1

Replace, Reboot, New ioreg with new files

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

MaLd0n thanx for reply!

I attach the new IO reg.

Now i can see the PCI in System Profiler but, as You can see from the pics, the driver MEi in not installed (??) and the SATA AHCI Controller is GENERIC...

I also attach a report of AIDA because I also installed a Thunderbolt EX3 card and I would like to enable the integrated Intel Hd 630 video card that is currently disabled.

Let me know Thank you!

Mirco’s iMac.ioreg.zip

post-609588-0-16169800-1515428827_thumb.png

post-609588-0-38959900-1515428836_thumb.png

Report_ AIDA_.html.zip

• Like 1

Hello MaLd0n, I've been reading your post, trying to figure few things out, but it seems kind of hard. I would like to make the exact same ACPI table, but instead of an DSDT, a SSDT. Bios can be a problem if anything is changed and I think it is more perpetual with an SSDT.

I've run through problems, as you can imagine.. I have a bit of experience with ACPI but not enough. My first problem has come at the time to correctly recognise my VEGA FE, which seems impossible or the system to recognise.

Here I send you the IOreg data plus EFI, hopefully we could build a complete SSDT out of this and have everything integrated :)

IOReg+EFI.zip

• Like 1

MaLd0n thanx for reply!

I attach the new IO reg.

Now i can see the PCI in System Profiler but, as You can see from the pics, the driver MEi in not installed (??) and the SATA AHCI Controller is GENERIC...

I also attach a report of AIDA because I also installed a Thunderbolt EX3 card and I would like to enable the integrated Intel Hd 630 video card that is currently disabled.

Let me know Thank you!

DSDT.sata.zip

Thunderbolt, u need a Windows, go to thunderbolt manufacturer page, install updates about ur Thunderbolt(in Windows), after it, work in mac, need only a patches for work better

IMEI only load if u use intelhd graphics

hi Maldon!! I'm sorry it took so long. Thank you!

looks good

• Like 1

Hey Maldon! Happy New Year to All!

Here's my hack ASUS P270-A 

I7 7700 k

Nvidia TG 640

I have hard times with audio, built-in doesn't work nor the external Orion Studio USB2 (which was working for while and suddenly stopped to work without doing anything) Reboot, Shut-down became slower after that.

Would you get an eye with that problem please.

many thanks in advance.

Eway :)

EFI.zip

Eway’s iMac.zip

• Like 1

Hello MaLd0n, I've been reading your post, trying to figure few things out, but it seems kind of hard. I would like to make the exact same ACPI table, but instead of an DSDT, a SSDT. Bios can be a problem if anything is changed and I think it is more perpetual with an SSDT.

I've run through problems, as you can imagine.. I have a bit of experience with ACPI but not enough. My first problem has come at the time to correctly recognise my VEGA FE, which seems impossible or the system to recognise.

Here I send you the IOreg data plus EFI, hopefully we could build a complete SSDT out of this and have everything integrated :)

i dont use ssdts, i like rape DSDT, SSDT is a secondary and just inject in DSDT

Hey Maldon! Happy New Year to All!

Here's my hack ASUS P270-A 

I7 7700 k

Nvidia TG 640

I have hard times with audio, built-in doesn't work nor the external Orion Studio USB2 (which was working for while and suddenly stopped to work without doing anything) Reboot, Shut-down became slower after that.

Would you get an eye with that problem please.

many thanks in advance.

Eway :)

attachicon.gifEFI.zip

attachicon.gifEway’s iMac.zip

put ur serials again

CLOVER.zip

ur Nvidia work native?

• Like 2

That's the first thing I did, The problem is quite different. I have a time machine backup. When I install sierra from scratch or use the time machine backup it works with the driver perfectly. After severals reboot it stops to work, I don't know why. the driver itself as a feature to rebuilt audio, but it still doesn't work. I really don't know what's going wrong. If I install a working backup with the orion working, with the IOREG would you see what the problem is?

many thanks for your time.

• Like 1

Hello,Can you help me with my dsdt stuff?

i7 8700K+Z370 gaming 5

also the system cant recognize the name of 8700K  just 3.7GHZ unkown,any ideas to fix this?

CLOVER.zip

unkown cpu

run in terminal

open . /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/

and edit..

post-1077361-0-90385500-1513605414.png

• Like 1