[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, camillionario said:

refers to this:

5acbb57416587_Capturadepantalla2018-04-09alas20_45_37.thumb.png.f2c8a008a560593a7eb1bb4d6224aac5.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7

So it is not necessary to use ssdt-cpupm in Skylake?

this option above is for other things, example, if i use 0x0A05 in my coffeelake, appears it

MaLd0n 2018-04-10 às 09.41.17.png

8 hours ago, telepati said:

@MaLd0n could you please lightning me up where the kexts should be located? Should I move my kexts to L/E or keep it on Clover/kexts/other? or we must the add both place?

use all kext only in one local, use in clover/kexts/other

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, @MaLd0n my friend.

Could you make DSDT for me that actually working in my PCI implement correctly?

I've used someone's DSDT and it is not very corrected to show my PCI devices.

I already patched USB with SSDT. I am so proud of my self :))

I know you are so busy but if you have you have some time could you do that for me?

I tried to do that with SSDT but it is so hard. I made some progress to show up some of PCI but not all. And I am so much burnt TT need some refresh.

And I remembered your last DSDT was awesome! I want to learn it from you.

You are the most generous guy ever!!

Thank you!

buyjoeRunme.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

I'm installing a new machine:

Gigabyte Z370N WiFi (mITX)

Intel Core i3-8100

Integrated graphics

I swapped with your EFI after clover installation but it fails where the attachment is showing.

UPDATE:

It was the USB installer based on 10.13.4 that didn't work properly.

Created a new one and installed 10.13.3.

Edited by zzmadd

Hello.

I've got the error message "Attempting system restart..."

when I boot "Install macOS High Sierra" 10.13.4 from USB memory.

CLOVER folder was replaced with MaLd0n's one, and FakeSMC is replaced by the latest version.

I attempted some versions of OsxAptioFixDrv instead of AptioMemoryFix.efi , but they didn't work.

Dell Vostro 3267

Celeron G3900 Skylake

ATi RADEON HD5450

Can Anyone help me?
Excuse me for my poor English... (@_@;)

config.plist

ACPI.zip

restart.png

Edited by vtec100000000rpm
Product name: Optiplex -> Vostro

Hi @MaLd0n, would you like to make a last attempt with my configuration? I'm only interested in the Thunderbolt part that for now works partially :wallbash:
Many people on X299 have managed to succeed, do you think it's possible to enable hotplug on a Z370 chipset?

Hardware: I am using the SMBIOS iMac 18,3 with HSierra 10.13.4.
- Gigabyte Z370 Ultra Gaming
- Gigabyte Alpine Ridge PCIe (very similar to Asrock, in fact has 2 connections Thunderbolt 3 and no USB 3.1)

I have removed all the patches and SSDTs from my system, and currently happens this:
- Devices must be turned on before booting the computer to work properly;
- After sleep, they reconnect correctly and work;
- If I turn them off during sleep, and turn them back on before waking up the computer, they reconnect properly and work;
- If I turn off a device (the last one in the chain), they all disconnect;
- If the computer turns on, I turn off the devices and then turning them back on, sometimes they reconnect (I have to turn them all off, otherwise this does not happen), however they do not work properly and the computer can freeze until I turn them off.

I think the line to get the hotplug is thin, but I do not know what to do.
At this point I think it's a power management problem, so I've done two exports if they can be useful:

Send Me without SSDT and with the devices turned OFF: DOWNLOAD
Send Me without SSDT and with the devices ON: DOWNLOAD

I add the original tables of an iMac 18,3 from this thread (I think they can be useful for the values used by Apple):

DarwinDumper_iMac18,3_Apple_X64_Sierra_16F2073_Edited.zip

iMac 18,3 IOReg: Download

This is all the information I can provide you for now, but if you need anything else, ask!
Can you help me please?

Ola, estou com um

i7 8700k
asus TUF pua gaming
evga gt1060 single fan
nvme 960 pro 500gb

estava usando [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 8.3.1 com high sierra.

o clover rodou ok, no disk utility aparece o nvme (e formatei para mac os extended), soh que quandoe u clico em instalar nao aparece a tela de termos de uso e sim a mensagem: Downloading installer information to the target volume failed.

ja atualizei o relogio tb (pq li que era esse o problema), mas tb nao adiantou.

eh meu primeiro hackintosh, estou achando que pode ser o meu high sierra ou alguma coisa com o nvme.

essa imagem eh do log de quando aparece o aviso.

alguma dica? muito obrigado.

photo5075926869244749802.jpg

MaLdOn,

Everything seems to be working except my built in microphone. At one time the touch screen actually worked but i must have changes something and now it doesn't. Of course WIFI doesn't work cause its Intel.

Hardware is HP 27-a257c AIO.HD630, i7700T, H170 chipset,

realtek ALC 3252 audio, realtek RTL 8161 GSH ethernet, Intel wireless AC 3168

https://www93.zippyshare.com/v/j9VztO3r/file.html

6 hours ago, lelet said:

Hi @MaLd0n, would you like to make a last attempt with my configuration? I'm only interested in the Thunderbolt part that for now works partially :wallbash:
Many people on X299 have managed to succeed, do you think it's possible to enable hotplug on a Z370 chipset?

Hardware: I am using the SMBIOS iMac 18,3 with HSierra 10.13.4.
- Gigabyte Z370 Ultra Gaming
- Gigabyte Alpine Ridge PCIe (very similar to Asrock, in fact has 2 connections Thunderbolt 3 and no USB 3.1)

I have removed all the patches and SSDTs from my system, and currently happens this:
- Devices must be turned on before booting the computer to work properly;
- After sleep, they reconnect correctly and work;
- If I turn them off during sleep, and turn them back on before waking up the computer, they reconnect properly and work;
- If I turn off a device (the last one in the chain), they all disconnect;
- If the computer turns on, I turn off the devices and then turning them back on, sometimes they reconnect (I have to turn them all off, otherwise this does not happen), however they do not work properly and the computer can freeze until I turn them off.

I think the line to get the hotplug is thin, but I do not know what to do.
At this point I think it's a power management problem, so I've done two exports if they can be useful:

Send Me without SSDT and with the devices turned OFF: DOWNLOAD
Send Me without SSDT and with the devices ON: DOWNLOAD

I add the original tables of an iMac 18,3 from this thread (I think they can be useful for the values used by Apple):

DarwinDumper_iMac18,3_Apple_X64_Sierra_16F2073_Edited.zip

iMac 18,3 IOReg: Download

This is all the information I can provide you for now, but if you need anything else, ask!
Can you help me please?

replace, reboot and extract new SEND_ME, don't change nothing, just replace

CLOVER.zip

5 hours ago, ogswra said:

Ola, estou com um

i7 8700k
asus TUF pua gaming
evga gt1060 single fan
nvme 960 pro 500gb

estava usando ##### 8.3.1 com high sierra.

o clover rodou ok, no disk utility aparece o nvme (e formatei para mac os extended), soh que quandoe u clico em instalar nao aparece a tela de termos de uso e sim a mensagem: Downloading installer information to the target volume failed.

ja atualizei o relogio tb (pq li que era esse o problema), mas tb nao adiantou.

eh meu primeiro hackintosh, estou achando que pode ser o meu high sierra ou alguma coisa com o nvme.

essa imagem eh do log de quando aparece o aviso.

alguma dica? muito obrigado.

photo5075926869244749802.jpg

usa as minhas imagens, imagens limpas sem modificação e já vem com o clover e kexts essenciais

Olarila HS 10.13.4

4 hours ago, strakm39 said:

MaLdOn,

Everything seems to be working except my built in microphone. At one time the touch screen actually worked but i must have changes something and now it doesn't. Of course WIFI doesn't work cause its Intel.

Hardware is HP 27-a257c AIO.HD630, i7700T, H170 chipset,

realtek ALC 3252 audio, realtek RTL 8161 GSH ethernet, Intel wireless AC 3168

https://www93.zippyshare.com/v/j9VztO3r/file.html

audio, is just a layout-id, u need test others, but need remove voodoohda

touch is a kext too

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

replace, reboot and extract new SEND_ME, don't change nothing, just replace

CLOVER.zip

usa as minhas imagens, imagens limpas sem modificação e já vem com o clover e kexts essenciais

Olarila HS 10.13.4

audio, is just a layout-id, u need test others, but need remove voodoohda

touch is a kext too

obrigado!

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n,

not sure if this is still how it's done but here goes. I installed High Sierra as per instructions but I am currently using a config.plist from a board that's not mine. The config is for an ASUS Z170 Pro but I got the Z170 Pro gaming with a I-6600k and an older NVIDIA GTX 660. As far as I can tell everything works except for the USB 3 in the back which only recognizes my external HDD after it went to sleep and woke up again. I also have some strange graphical artifacts every so often when I open a new app window.  

Anyway, here's the files from your RunMe app. SendMe Pack

Thanks!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Try other smbios, i never use this processor

Thanks a lot !

I succeeded to boot from USB memory , and installed from USB memory to HDD with following settings.

SMBIOS: iMac 13.2 (i5-3470)

FakeCPUID: 0306A0 (IvyBridge)

KernelXCPM: True (Couldn't boot without this check)

But the second step of installing (boot from HDD) , it has got another error and aborted.

I attempted to add FakePCIID.kext , but it didn't work....

Any idea ?

SMBIOS-iMac13.2-error.jpeg

config.plist

Edited by vtec100000000rpm
add the latest config.plist
  • Like 1

Hi @MaLd0n! is it necessary to apply those patches in config.plist from the 1st page if im using your DSDT and post install EFI folder for Z270-Gaming K3? 

Thanks, You're doing a great job!

Edited by Kynyo
  • Like 1

On 2018/4/12 at 11:39 PM, vtec100000000rpm said:

Thanks a lot !

I succeeded to boot from USB memory , and installed from USB memory to HDD with following settings.

SMBIOS: iMac 13.2 (i5-3470)

FakeCPUID: 0306A0 (IvyBridge)

KernelXCPM: True (Couldn't boot without this check)

But the second step of installing (boot from HDD) , it has got another error and aborted.

I attempted to add FakePCIID.kext , but it didn't work....

Any idea ?

SMBIOS-iMac13.2-error.jpeg

config.plist

I succeeded to finish install with this config.plist.

Thank you very much !

But at the 1st boot from HDD,

" IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3 ..."

error occured and looped.

(This thread is the installation guide, so I go to another thread.)

config.plist

• Like 1