u need a patch for sierra, framebuffer problem or in bios, DVMT to 64, need try

Name

com.apple.driver.AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer

Find

8945c839 c67651

Replace

8945c839 c6eb51

Comment

Disable minStolenSize less or equal fStolenMemorySize assertion, 10.12.0 ( (based on Austere.J patch)

• Like 1

Well, I think I have some progress! I changed the DVMT to 64, It would boot, and reports a Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630 GT2 1536 MB

I still get Graphics artifacts all over the screen, especially where video is concerned, and my HDMI Audio doesn't have sound so I'm not sure if it worked :-/

• Like 1

Well, it did boot, but no noticable change. still have graphics artifacts, hmm.. uploading a couple pics too.

Graphics is still listed as:

Intel HD graphics 630 GT2 1536 MB

post-751986-0-38264000-1491358349_thumb.jpg

post-751986-0-39847000-1491358655_thumb.jpg

Well, it did boot, but no noticable change. still have graphics artifacts, hmm.. uploading a couple pics too.

Graphics is still listed as:

Intel HD graphics 630 GT2 1536 MB

Post a current IOReg 

See attached! Let me know if you need anything else! Thanks again.

Try this SSDT-IGPU.aml and drop it in EFI->CLOVER->ACPI->patched

Before restarting, open your config.plist in Clover Configurator, go to the "Graphics" tab and uncheck "inject intel" and remove any values in "ig-platform-id".

Then, while still in Clover Configurator, go to the "ACPI" tab and under "Drop Tables",  add this (click the plus "+"):

Signature: SSDT
Type/key: TableId
String[TabledId]: SaSsdt

Save your config.plist, then restart your computer. 

Let me know if you get a black screen or graphical issues. If so, I have one more idea.

SSDT-IGPU.aml.zip

I did as you asked, created an additional Config File, pressed O upon boot and chose the config file with the modifications you suggested.
No Change, still have graphics artifacts. 

It's very strange, that the system is reporting what appears to be an appropriate driver, but still the video problems continue. 

I did as you asked, created an additional Config File, pressed O upon boot and chose the config file with the modifications you suggested.

No Change, still have graphics artifacts. 

It's very strange, that the system is reporting what appears to be an appropriate driver, but still the video problems continue. 

Looking at your IOReg, it looks like you're missing "IntelAccelerator"...

It may be something as simple as injecting the right property, or something more complex such as another patch.

Let's try swapping in this new SSDT-IGPU... (same set up as above)

If still having problems:

Post an IOReg after loading SSDT.

SSDT-IGPU.aml.zip

Thanks again, but still getting the same flickering lines and artifacts.

Strange, that if 10.12.4 supports this GPU that this is happening. But nothing is predictable with these setups it seems :)

Here's my IOReg

No dice. Still missing accelerated graphics.

Umm... last try here... 

(If it doesn't work, go here and post a question: https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/10/30/aapl-properties-for-skylake-graphics/or make your life easier and buy a cheap Nvidia card -- just don't buy Pascal, as they're not supported).

SSDT-IGPU(v2).aml.zip

All right. I went ahead and posted there. I haven't looked through the other comments but I suppose there might be a solution in there? Unless Mald0n, you or anyone else have any suggestions perhaps another card is a good idea.

Actually, I've learned a lot from this experience that I might be able to take out the video card from my other hackintosh machine and use it. I have been meaning to take it out and replace it with a Wi-Fi card. It's a gigabyte mini-itx board and only has a single slot which I don't use for gaming anymore.

In order to use another card, will I have to remove any of the configurations that we've set up already?

• Like 1

MSI Radeon HD 5770

I have a Secondary Build from an older machine running El Capitan.

Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI - 

i3-3220

I'll have to get the HD 4000 integrated graphics running, but that will be a topic for another thread if I have problems. Probably pretty easy to change.

Hi, MaLd0n. It's been so long for me start a brand new hackintosh. To be honest, I lost track of quite a lot of knowledge related to hackintosh, clover especially. But I am picking them up quickly. :D

My current build is in my signature. Yeah, it's a kabylake based pentium. I got the clover folder from this post and here came the problem.

post-973514-0-13070700-1491922823_thumb.jpg

Any ideas about this? I cannot think of anything related from it. Btw, I modified your VoodooTSCSync's IONumber to 3. Since my cpu is 2 core 4 thread, I think putting 3 here is correct. I also tried a lot of combinations like boot with only FakeSMC or toggle different boot args. But all are to no avail. Pretty stuck here. Glad if you can help me. :D

u need test, u use fake CPUID?

Ur video need fakeid too ;)

I use the Same CLOVER folder as the post I quoted above. Sure thing fake cpuid is required. I found the config you provided doesn't have fake video id so I removed it. Currently I can't even boot into the installation screen. Lots of puzzles remain here.
  • Like 1

I haven't seen anyone so far who got the G4600 to work. If you still can, I would return the CPU for an i5 or so.

Intel HD 630 should work but HD610 not, as far as I've read.

For an G4560 someone used FakeCPUID 0x0306a0 and was able to boot.

Make sure to use the latest clover. I think they changed something recently regarding the new CPUs.

Have you tried both OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi (separately of course)?

You should open a new thread though for your Pentium CPU since we are talking about i7 here...

I haven't seen anyone so far who got the G4600 to work. If you still can, I would return the CPU for an i5 or so.

Intel HD 630 should work but HD610 not, as far as I've read.

For an G4560 someone used FakeCPUID 0x0306a0 and was able to boot.

Make sure to use the latest clover. I think they changed something recently regarding the new CPUs.

Have you tried both OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi (separately of course)?

You should open a new thread though for your Pentium CPU since we are talking about i7 here...

Thanks, VirusX.

You're right. For Pentiums, the FakeCPUID should be 0306a0 even though it's kabylake architecture according to intel. And I don't want to hijack this thread any more. You're right. They are all talking the core series of kabylake. As for your question, I did try different OsxAptioFix***.efi. They are not the cause to the panic here. The key is FakeCPUID 0x0306a0. This would get you pass the the kernel panic I showed above. And with NullCPUPowerManagement, you will get to the installation screen. :D

• Like 2