Help patch DSDT SSDT Dell Alienware R14

vinhkm6

47 posts in this topic

Haha

My pleasure!

Ure welcome! Enjoy

Hello i own an alienware 14 with i7 4930mx and nvidia gtx765m, i dont care about battery life, i dont want the intel gpu and i have dissable it in bios, i have already installed 10.12.4 but i have used a dsdt probably for the intel gpu, and i tried to make it work with my config.plist, a moded one from an alienware 17, if i send you my efi folder from clover, with the original dumped from clover dsdt, and the patched one i used and my config.plist will you help me make my hackindos better?

thanks

U have options disable IntelHdGraphics? if yes, very good! Gtx765m is better

send me files

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ckvm8llr79zn0fu/EFI.zipthis is my efi, I have audio working, hdmi audio not working maybe some faults to SSDT-5.aml and config.plist, wifi working, gtx765m working faked as 780, smbios macbookpro11,3 it is close to my hardware, bluetooth not working, cpu i thnk is ok ssdt.aml, also my config.plist may need some fix because i cant edit it with clover configurator, thank you very much for helping.

• 2 weeks later...

U have a good patches

HDMI

Try with a AppleAlc and config.plist

attachicon.gifMaLd0n 2017-04-11 às 22.37.30.png

i think my dsdt is for intelhd and not for gtx 765m, also i tried enable intel_hdmi as you said but no luck, anyway thanks for reply, but if you find some time please check my dsdt, i think this is the problem because i used it from one other with the same alienware but he had enabled intel hd and disabled the nvidia one, thanks again

i think my dsdt is for intelhd and not for gtx 765m, also i tried enable intel_hdmi as you said but no luck, anyway thanks for reply, but if you find some time please check my dsdt, i think this is the problem because i used it from one other with the same alienware but he had enabled intel hd and disabled the nvidia one, thanks again

You turn off vga onboard in bios as such so to run vga gtx765?