[SOLVED & CLOSED] Can't boot to install screen on Acer Aspire F 15

dannymozzer

39 posts in this topic

OK. I installed the 2 kext files and it booted, but I don't know what it did. Plus I put the file in the ACPI > Patched folder and it gave me the following kernel panic attached below. (I was able to boot by putting the previous file I had before). Also I have attached the IoReg file from before installing the kext, and after installing the kext.

post-1554697-0-16994800-1489995402_thumb.jpg

IoReg.zip

I finally got it, I just found another guide online and got a working install that booted to the desktop. But I messed up the boot loader so I had to go back to Windows 10. Also I didn't have wifi, so it was a bit useless, if someone can help get me wifi drivers and set up the boot loader that would be good. Thanks.

Hello, can you give me the the link to the guide that you use for installing Sierra. I have the same laptop and have problems with installation of Sierra.

Oh right, well I actually contacted Tp-Link and they said no support for sierra yet. But they said they will release it when it happens. So I don't think that will happen. (And I can't return or replace this item because I've been using it for the whole week,) so I'll just have to wait and downlad as much as I can on windows and transfer to mac, it's worth a shot.)

I'm going to wait until I get my desktop back, (I moved, so I'm waiting to get it). Until then, I'll just use a VM, because I want to develop apps with XCode, and I can't use it and debug on my iPad because I need internet to use an apple account. But thanks MaLd0n for all your help.